Zlin Patch

Thread: Zlin Patch

Zlin Patch

This went way off of my radar, and I only discovered it today when I went looking for updates.

PWDT's FSX version of the Zlin Z-142 received a version 1.1 update back in November 2014 (a month or so after initial release) which fixed the attitude indicator, a graphical problem with a mirror, and a couple other issues.

Get it exclusively here:
    http://lhsimulations.com/pwdt-zlin-142-for-fsx/

Thanks Sean, I missed it too......
    best regards

Rick Canham
    Australia/Sweden

Funnily enough, I've just given the Z-142 a spin yesterday. Didn't run into any problems whatsoever though.

Thank you for the HU and the chance to revisit this freeware masterpiece. Had a pleasant flight over Romania this evening.

Is this the same one PC pilot magazine put on their cover CD'S a few months back ?
    I7 3700k @ 4.5 ghz, 2 x 8 gig 2133ghz ram, Evga gtx 780 classified, samsung 840 pro 250 gig ssd for op system, Win 7 64 bit ultimate, Samsung 840 evo for fsx photo scenery, 600 gig wd velocraptor for fsx, creative XFI fatality sound card.

Quote Originally Posted by sleightflight View Post
    Is this the same one PC pilot magazine put on their cover CD'S a few months back ?
    Not sure since I don't get the magazine, but I recommend downloading from the link above to be sure that you have the latest version, as I think this patch is exclusive to the LHSimulations website (as far as I can tell). It also includes a Malev flying club livery that I believe is also exclusive to the site.

Members who have read this thread: 0