Anybody up for a swim...

Thread: Anybody up for a swim...

Icon5 Anybody up for a swim...

....and a cookout?

RD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PoolHouse1.jpg  

Hey, very cool RD. Nice job!

Looks good indeed !
    Did you set the swimming pool surface as "water" so that it reflects the sun ?

Thanks Falcon.

No Daube. The water is the water texture from SketchUp. I made the swimming pool myself. I also made the building in SketchUp.

RD

Party at the clubhouse!!!!
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

You need more chairs and tables if you want to invite the SOH mob! And a few kegs of beer!

Cheers,
    Mark
    My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip

Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

Is there a power supply and wifi? So we can connect to SOH, to keep in touch with our friends
    oh, they'll all be there?!

Nice!
    dutcheeseblend.blogspot.nl

Living by the grace of our Lord

Icon22

Quote Originally Posted by roger-wilco-66 View Post
    You need more chairs and tables if you want to invite the SOH mob! And a few kegs of beer! Cheers,
    Mark
    OK folks, this is a South Georgia invitation which means you bring your own (beer, companion, food, etc.). I paid for the charcoal and the water in the pool. I am planning on a little "Road Kill" opossum for the grill that I picked up on the way home. I'm having this open house to celebrate winning the Georgia Lottery and buying a nice little private 3000 foot grass strip complete with a really big house with a pool, game room, and outside eating area in the back yard. I have avgas available at $6.50 a gallon for those of you who don't know how to properly plan your flight. Ain't it amazing what one can do with a virtual fantasy?

UPDATE: Oh! I'm sorry but this little get together was last weekend. I can't imagine why the announcement is just now being posted. We had a great time!

RD

Party last week eh??? Good thing for TacPack in FSX....LOL

Great job on the modeling there. Looks good.

Icon22

Quote Originally Posted by Shylock View Post
    Party last week eh??? Good thing for TacPack in FSX....LOL Great job on the modeling there. Looks good.
    Thank you Skylock for the compliment on the modeling. You know I got to thinking that it's probably a good thing this invitation was late being posted. Obie311 would most likely have shown up with his tanks bone dry (In violation of the FAR's). I would have had to fuel his plane on credit or he would have just hung around "freeloading" for several days until I caved in and finally filled them. Hey Obie! Love ya anyway.

RD

Members who have read this thread: 0