Over Flanders Fields BH&H missions

Thread: Over Flanders Fields BH&H missions

Over Flanders Fields BH&H missions

I know this is not a strictly a CFS3 question, but as OFF, (the version before WOFF) was a mod of CFS3 I thought someone might know what happened to the missions that were offered over at FlighSim I believe? I've had to do a reinstall and lost all of my add on mission. Thanks.
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Well, my re-install with windows 8.1 won't work anyway, so I guess it don't make any difference now.
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

SOH-CM-2020
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    Well, my re-install with windows 8.1 won't work anyway, so I guess it don't make any difference now.
    Hi Stoney, cfs3 runs fine on 8.1. As BHAH was cfs3-based it should install ok. In fact I think I have it on my system (emarassing not to know).

Keep trying! NB have you tried turning off your anti-virus while installing? Also check OFF forums of course

I have lots saved to my HD.

Do you know which you are looking for?

Kev

Thanks guys. I'm going to try to re-re-install tonight. Thanks Kev, the ones I remember best were a Sopwith Strutter bombing mission and a night time Gotha raid on London.

Gotha raid on London.

LONDON_GOTHA_ATTACK_SE5-CAMEL.zip

Try that one for starters.

Got me to thinking if my old OFF install had ported from W8.1 to W10!!!

Nope, guess I need to look into that.

Kev

Yes sir, that's it. But it comes through as a PHP file. Do you know how I could open it as a useable mission file?

SOH-CM-2020
    Just tried BHAH in Win 10. The cfs3.exe wourked fine and allowed me to access missions and QC mode.

But the OFF Manager had all sorts of problems with pathways to data and crashed. This may well be what you are experiencing in Win 8.1? There must be discussion of this in the OFF BHAH forum?

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Have bhah and got me interested in installing it. Isn't there a update for it and were can i get it ? Should get along fine with my laptop,hopefully, as well as it does with my FS-WWI install. When iv'e built my new rig i'll be getting WOFF for sure . This era is most interesting to me . Now is the time of some great ,if only a few,combat flight sims and WWI is well represented with RoF,WOFF and other WWI sims based on Il-2 '46. Thanks for any help about the update info.

Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    Yes sir, that's it. But it comes through as a PHP file. Do you know how I could open it as a useable mission file?
    Opened fine for me, I just tried it.

#60 SQ LONDON GOTHA ATTACK SE5A-CAMEL.txt

Try this one, but change the file name to .xml

Kev

Thank you Kev, I've got things sorted out now. OFF BHaH now runs smooth and without problems. I D/L an xml editor, which I did not have, to help converting PHP files. OFF is my choice for WWI flying. Thanks again.

sixstring5859 try here: http://www.overflandersfields.com/Previous.html

Steve

Members who have read this thread: 0