Grab an airfield... quick! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grab an airfield... quick!

Hi Ian, ony saw this now and I am not on Skype much anymore.....

since I host webspaces/websites..... I'd be happy to let you have one...... no cost, no involvement, you run it. Just let me know

Francois
    François A. 'Navman' Dumas
    Retired - FSAddon Publishing
    Umbria, Italy

https://fssupport.com/fsblog/

Blog Entries
    Way to step up Francois.
    You have never let anyone down. Now lets go Ian. Lets get Iansdarkcorner to a safe location.

BTW Ian. Dont you have WIFI Hotspots over their you can use from time to time when needed.
    SoCal Y22......North Pole, Alaska

Didn't quite escape.
    Hi folks.

Well, I have some good news. One back payment has come in and we're due to receive another one which, between the two of them, will secure our finances for a couple of months - probably until Christmas, which buys us a considerable amount more time to sort this mess out.

There's now a Wordpress installation lurking in the background of my site, while I work out the best way of porting everything over into it. Given the amount of changes that we need to make and things that don't have proper pages up anyway, I'll probably enlist Mrs. P's assistance and we'll recreate the site from scratch, rather than trying to port the database, which seems to be extremely hit and miss to do yourself, or expensive to get done for you. Therefore it'll be a while before anything looks different, but fingers crossed, I can get it stable (and self-updating!) on a WordPress platform before our next crisis!

Thanks very much to all those who helped out and offered their support, it's very greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Ian P.

I'm really glad people paid up Ian! Here is hoping more do the same...

Andy

i9-10900K, 64 Gb RAM, RTX 3090 FE, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Reverb G2

Members who have read this thread: 1