Taco's ride F6F
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Taco's ride F6F

Taco's ride F6F

Will be heading out shortly from AGGT to (hopefully) AGGA. Flying Grumman F6F real weather.

Well, need to do the flight over, the %$#@$% FSX locked up when we were almost there! Getting to hate FSX!

Lucky 13?

Hope you get it sorted out.
    Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right.

Hey! here I go again, but this time got rid of the sharp stick and went to my shop and got my biggest hammer!AGGT to AGGA again.Jim

$^&&*^%! Again! FSX is so darn smart it told me needed to restart! Biggest hammer no go, now will get my cap and ball 44 out!

Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
    $^&&*^%! Again! FSX is so darn smart it told me needed to restart! Biggest hammer no go, now will get my cap and ball 44 out!
    Something that you and I share. No idea why it insists on locking up when I'm almost there, but without knowing there's no sense in continuing this mess. Good Luck!

The darn thing did again. Now I have tried many times with FSX, and still shutting down, now I am ready to get the 12 gauge out and toss the FSX discs into the air and see if I can get both before they hit the ground! If nothing else will go to FS9 and fly a TBF.

What the $%^&^, going to try it again! lol

Happy days! Finally made it! It looks like I had a conflict with in my scenery. OK, landed at AGGA What the Heck! Will upload Duenna when this doggone Manage Attachments lets me. This has been a reocurring problem I have been having with trying to uploading on the Manage thing!

Good news Jim!
    MB: GIGABYTE GA-X299 UD4 PRO ATX
    CPU: Intel(R) Core™ Processor i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz
    MEM: 64GB (8GBx8) DDR4/3000MHz Quad Channel
    GPU: RTX 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6
    HP Reverb G2

Been trying for over 30 mins to get on this site and upload Duenna, but for some reason SOH just won't let me. Any one know why this happens all the darn time!

Wow! here is the Duenna information from my flight AGGT to AGGA

While all is working OK, up loaded a few pictures of my flight.

Hey there! Here we go again. Leaving AGGA for AGGF Still F6F real weather.

Another one in the Book! Landed at AGGF.You know, I thought this would be a real nice leasurely flight, you know, with white sand beaches and pretty young ladies run around in those small, small bathing suit, if you want to call them that, and drinking down the local joy juice, but what did I get! Thunder storms with winds blowing me all over the place, and sparkies, and real heavy cloud cover. One thing I can say, I am sure glad I didn't eat any breakfast this AM! heheTaco

Hey! Things are still cool, and the local thunderstorms have moved over towards Moses's homestead. Anyway, we are off again leaving AGGV and heading towards AGGM along with all the sparkies and winds. lol. Still flying the F6F with real weather.

Along with all the other things that happened today, I goofed! The above information should read AGGF to AGGV not AGGV to AGGM! Hehe a big Oops. Landed at AGGV, same old weather, but below 1500ft it calmed down a little and made for a good landing.

Going for one more flight tonight. So here goes, leaving AGGV and heading towards AGGM.

AH.....shoot, FSX up to it old problems just before landing the bugger locked up again. Man, it was a nice flight up to that point. Will give her a go tomorrow.

Some great screenshots of the "Hellcat Over the Pacific"!
    -Mike

Hey! off and running again, leaving AGGV to AGGM Same bird, and weather

FSX said no workie on Sunday and shut down. going retry AGGV to AGGM

We landed at AGGM, for some reason, maybe the nut on the keyboard, it taken me longer to post this than fly the flight! hehe. Maybe, I need more coffee, shucks, almost fell asleep on this flight.

Whoa! I think I is on a roll! hehe. So heading from AGGM to AGGE. Sure funny what affect a big sharp stick has on FSX.

Jim

Wow! sure hope here in the near future the weather changes for the better. Landed with all the planes parts and my parts, hehe, at AGGE after I found it. One thing with all the rock and rolling due to the weather, I think I may have all the move now to become a rock and roll star! lol.

Members who have read this thread: 0