Taco's ride F6F - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Taco's ride F6F

I am as ready as always, Those Mud Marines over at AGGM offered me some coffee, and boy, I needed it! You know what, I think those nice Marines (hehe) put the coffee in the F6F fuel tanks and filled my coffee cup with Avgas! Back to whats on hand. Leaving AGGE to AYBK

Best to watch out with them guys over on Munda. Especially the pilots.

Now that was one heck of a ride! Landed at AYBK after climbing over those hills, and the wind going in every direction, up, down and side ways, Oops, forgot the sparkies! And a very brisk cross wind on landing. Now if we were back in New Mexico I would find me a Navajo Singer have him get us some good weather!!!!

Ridem cowboy! head them'm off at the pass! Oops, wrong story hehe. Anyway, heading out from AYBK to MKO. No food! No Coffee, hehe ready for the bounce!

Unable to complete the above flight, Phone been ringing off of the hook! Well, it is my birthday and family and friends have been calling. Will finish this one tomorrow. As far as age goes for Flight 19, fellows the last time I saw 75 was on the speedometer. hehe. Night all. and you all have some great flights.Jim

Hi All! New week, new day and a new start. AYBK to MKO.

Gee! forgot one thing on the above post! SAME OLD WEATHER!Landed at MKO all is good!

Good day folks, like I said new week, and same old weather! Things went well on the last flight so we are going to give the that flight a go. Leaving MKO and hope to land at AYTK.

Hehe, hot dog! made another one! Here we were putting along doing our rock and roll thing when the bloody weather opened up, and there was one great big hill. Pulled back on the stick and bingo, we went over the top hehe if the gears would have been down would have made a perfect landing on top of that bugger! Drean on Taco! lol Anyway landed at AYTK

Off and running again, this time leaving AYTK to JCB.

Hey there folks, we added another one to the book! Landed at JCB and all is good. Thought I was dreaming, the weather! It was so smooth I couldn't believe it, shucks, almost fell asleep would have if it wasn't for those big mole hills.

Here we are, looks like a longer flight. Spent this AM looking for a drop tank for the Cat going to need the extra fuel in order to make the trip. Luck out, some Marines found a F6F belly tank that didn't leak, thank goodness, with their help we got it installed and filled full fuel.

We are leaving JCB and heading to GSP (GUSAP)

Gee! what a surprise, FSX didn't make the trip. Just stopped! Will try again later.

Hehe, going to try again JCB to GSP

Well the #$^$#@$ FSX locked up again. No more tonight.

Hey there, going to give this bloody thing one more go.! JCB to GSP

Hey how about this we made it......! Landed at GSP! Man! it sure took a heck of a long time for us to finish this section of the race!

Hey all, going to push of luck hopefully it is still with us. Leaving GSP to HFD. May we have fair winds.

Hey here are again, we made it. The flight was so nice if this bugger would have had a sleeper I would have been in it taking snooze! Back to Bidness we landed at HFD in one pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Taco View Post
    Hey how about this we made it......! Landed at GSP! Man! it sure took a heck of a long time for us to finish this section of the race!
    Jim, looks like you posted the wrong duenna files for this leg...
    MB: GIGABYTE GA-X299 UD4 PRO ATX
    CPU: Intel(R) Core™ Processor i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz
    MEM: 64GB (8GBx8) DDR4/3000MHz Quad Channel
    GPU: RTX 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6
    HP Reverb G2

Well that takes the cake!

Hey Paul, delete the Duenna from the first flight, so I re-flew the bugger. JCB to GSP over those bloody mountains. lol.

Jim

Off again, HFD to WABB

Hey folks, Hehe we made it. A very nice flight, got a little short on fuel but all went well. Came in a little fast and needed to go around, but all ended well@

Landed at WABB.

jim

Hey Yall! Luck seems to be going our way for a change, hehe, So we are going to give this a go! leaving WABB to WA1A.

Members who have read this thread: 0