Duenna Startup Information

Thread: Duenna Startup Information

Duenna Startup Information

I need answers to these questions please:
    What should be in the "Team" Setting_Do we use SOH even though we aren't flying as a Team?
    What should be in the "Event" Setting_I don't see any selection referencing this Event
    What do I use to sign in_I've used my SOH sign in info but that wasn't correct

Ed,

For the "Team" setting I would recommend "Non-specified team".
    For the "Event" I created one - "airfields of the southwest pacific ii"

For the Login... Hmmm, if you do not remember your password just create a new unique username with new login credentials. (Settings/Login/Create New Account)

The Event & Team work for both versions 2.0.046 R141 & 0.891 R131.

Roman

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    I need answers to these questions please:
    What should be in the "Team" Setting_Do we use SOH even though we aren't flying as a Team?
    What should be in the "Event" Setting_I don't see any selection referencing this Event
    What do I use to sign in_I've used my SOH sign in info but that wasn't correct
    Roman

Thanks Roman.

Quote Originally Posted by spokes2112 View Post
    ... For the "Event" I created one - "airfields of the southwest pacific ii" ...
    Thanks Roman!
    MB: GIGABYTE GA-X299 UD4 PRO ATX
    CPU: Intel(R) Core™ Processor i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz
    MEM: 64GB (8GBx8) DDR4/3000MHz Quad Channel
    GPU: RTX 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6
    HP Reverb G2

Started a flight this morning to do a test on the drift meter I installed in the Cat and even with FSGlobal Weather running and the Weather settings correct it still shows yellow when the Duenna is started. Once I take off everything goes green, but I assumed that a payware program would register as good on the Duenna and not show yellow.

No worries Ed. Duenna will still give a yellow as there is no way -as of yet- to know that an external program injected weather. The WX programs out there use different facilities to inject (FSUIPC, Simconnect) and even then, each one uses different methods to inject. (ASN is not standard for example) If you are using version 2.0.046 R141 it will log the weather at takeoff, enroute and landing to show at least the WX has changed.

Roman

Quote Originally Posted by spokes2112 View Post
    No worries Ed. Duenna will still give a yellow as there is no way -as of yet- to know that an external program injected weather. The WX programs out there use different facilities to inject (FSUIPC, Simconnect) and even then, each one uses different methods to inject. (ASN is not standard for example) If you are using version 2.0.046 R141 it will log the weather at takeoff, enroute and landing to show at least the WX has changed.
    That works for me, thanks Roman

Members who have read this thread: 0