Douglas A20 Havoc - Page 38
Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 28303132333435363738394041424344454648 ... LastLast

Thread: Douglas A20 Havoc

Hello Huub,

-Still a beautiful texture!
    As usual!
    Thank you!

Alain

-

Superb execution on that weathered look, excellent work Huub.

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Huub, is the "Queen Julia" paint available for download? I have the A-20 painter's version. The work by you and the others here, including Milton of course, is just outstanding!

Edit: Found it! Thanks again.
    Last edited by downwind; August 19th, 2017 at 09:38.

Very odd jobs man and MiGaholic
    Queen Julia is in the file library here at soh.
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum....php?catid=195

I have spent some more time on this one today.

Steve
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ms_a20c_metal 4.jpg   ms_a20c_proto5.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    I have spent some more time on this one today.

Steve
    Looks good Steve! Definitely for a guy who is more in camo paint like me

Cheers,
    Huub

A-20 FS9 Pre-Beta Maybe ...

I am trying to prepare a "pre-beta" package for FS9. However, there are some programming issues that can only be resolved by Spokes2112.
    (That's why I am calling this a "pre-beta".)

The issues are relatively minor but the work is not yet completed and still contains working references and testing stuff, i.e. still a WIP.

With that said, everything else is looking pretty good and could use your eyes and time to flesh out remaining issues while I await Spokes2112's return.

So, I am considering just putting this out there for you to enjoy, experience, and provide critical feedback.

It will also provide a platform for painters to get on with the "G". and P-70A1 and A2 models and do testing.

Once Spokes2112 returns, it will take a while to get to a proper beta stage again. So, if you are willing to participate in moving this forward and providing helpful feedback, I am willing to share the progress.

For FSX, I have only the A-20C model converted for now and will release that under the same conditions.

What say you?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ms-2017-aug-20-004.jpg   ms-2017-aug-20-001.jpg   ms-2017-aug-20-002.jpg   ms-2017-aug-20-003.jpg   ms-2017-aug-20-005.jpg   ms-2017-aug-20-006.jpg  

ms-2017-aug-20-007.jpg   ms-2017-aug-20-009.jpg   ms-2017-aug-20-010.jpg   ms-2017-aug-20-013.jpg   ms-2017-aug-20-014.jpg  
    Last edited by Milton Shupe; August 20th, 2017 at 08:09.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Hey Milton --

I'm in... (but you already knew that...)

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Hello Milton,

Oh yes, I agree for this release!

Alain

-

Hallo Milton,

me too,I agree for the release

Peter

Oh yes! I'm just getting into Warbirds again, dusted off all my Flight Replica, Shockwave and SkyUnlimited stuff, + Manuele's italian birds, and of course the A-26, so this will fit perfectly!

Havoc - pre beta douglas a-20 release

Milton,
    I agree, there have been a number of minor issues already cleared away with the work done by Huub, Wellis and Steve. This project has already achieved a high level of interest and involvement and a pre- beta release will only maintain the momentum built up.
    Mal

QUOTE=Milton Shupe;1098105]I am trying to prepare a "pre-beta" package for FS9. However, there are some programming issues that can only be resolved by Spokes2112.
    (That's why I am calling this a "pre-beta".)

The issues are relatively minor but the work is not yet completed and still contains working references and testing stuff, i.e. still a WIP.

With that said, everything else is looking pretty good and could use your eyes and time to flesh out remaining issues while I await Spokes2112's return.

So, I am considering just putting this out there for you to enjoy, experience, and provide critical feedback.

It will also provide a platform for painters to get on with the "G". and P-70A1 and A2 models and do testing.

Once Spokes2112 returns, it will take a while to get to a proper beta stage again. So, if you are willing to participate in moving this forward and providing helpful feedback, I am willing to share the progress.

For FSX, I have only the A-20C model converted for now and will release that under the same conditions.

What say you?[/QUOTE]

Can't find A-26 repaint

Does anyone of you guys know which repaint for Milton's A-26 this is and where to get it? The screenshot was in David Irons' new glass texture download. Thanks and sorry for posting off-topic, I didn't want to start a new thread just for this!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new glass.jpg  

Sascha, I do not recognize it. Sorry.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Oh dear me I just cannot decide
    As I doubt very much if anyone is going too say no, I'll just go with the majority.
    I'm off too have a cup of paint and splash some more tea.

Steve

A-26 e6-s

Sascha,
    I do not know the painter, but I have it on disc.
    Mal

Quote Originally Posted by Sascha66 View Post
    Does anyone of you guys know which repaint for Milton's A-26 this is and where to get it? The screenshot was in David Irons' new glass texture download. Thanks and sorry for posting off-topic, I didn't want to start a new thread just for this!

Sascha66,

The painter is Bushi and you can find the glass texture here: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...ture-(FS9)-zip

And the textures are aviable here: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...e-textures-zip

Cheers,
    Huub

Quote Originally Posted by Sascha66 View Post

A pre-beta would be welcomed. Can't wait to see the VC..

Thanks for your responses and interest.

One of the things I usually save for last is doing a 2D panel as I use the completed VC to base it on.

I have created a template for that but I know that Papi and Gaucho have both worked on a 2D setup.

I will include this template but will wait a bit to do a 2D panel to see which way to go with this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails template for 2D panel.jpg  
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Douglas A20 Havoc concerning 2D panel

Hallo Friends,

my 2D panel based on the photo of the restored A20 (in fact a further evolution of my third edition panel for this bird) is near to be finished.
    I wait for the Beta release to see for the gauges and perhapse some functions commanded via the panel
    which I had to add or to change.
    It will take some time, at first to wait for the beta and than I will be off for three weeks of holydays home at
    Brittany. There I have no pc . The only technical think what will interest me there will be my old gaff cutter LOL.
    For the moment most pm flight and engine gauges are those from the A-26 (in reason for the luminations effects).
    But this can still be changed depending which gauges will come with the beta.
    Yours
    Papi

Quote Originally Posted by michaelvader View Post
    Hallo Friends,

my 2D panel based on the photo of the restored A20 (in fact a further evolution of my third edition panel for this bird) is near to be finished.
    I wait for the Beta release to see for the gauges and perhapse some functions commanded via the panel
    which I had to add or to change.
    It will take some time, at first to wait for the beta and than I will be off for three weeks of holydays home at
    Brittany. There I have no pc . The only technical think what will interest me there will be my old gaff cutter LOL.
    For the moment most pm flight and engine gauges are those from the A-26 (in reason for the luminations effects).
    But this can still be changed depending which gauges will come with the beta.
    Yours
    Papi

Hi Papi :-)

Great to hear about your upcoming holiday. I would love to see a picture of your old gaff cutter. :-)

We will include (some) of Rich Murray's ROS gauges (at least for now). However, the main VC gauges will be from my inventory by Scott Thomas.

The 2D panel in this pre-beta is from the A-26 but that will change to use an A-20 panel and Scott Thomas gauges.

Why not build your panel using the Scott Thomas VC gauges?
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Quote Originally Posted by michaelvader View Post
    .. my old gaff cutter LOL.
    Have a picture....?

Testing the Pre-Beta packages now; will upload Monday morning if all goes well.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Great News Milton. I should have this one ready by the end of today.

Steve
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ms_a20c_proto6.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 3