I've searched these forums on this issue and noted Duckie ran into a virtually identical issue re: the uninstall/reinstall of his CS C-130 Basic Pack plus the add-ons. I have run FS9 before and had no problems with it since changing OSs from WXP to W7 Home. Yesterday I started FS9 and tried to call up one of the versions of the CS C-130; I got as far as selecting the aircraft and hitting the "go fly" button at the bottom right when I got a CTD. After this happened more than once, I did an uninstall of EVERYTHING involving the C-130, went to the CS site, did fresh downloads of all the C-130 products, and began what I thought would be a routine reinstall of the basic package. I keep getting an "Error 11" message. I've been to the CS website and found the entry in their KB re: this problem, have tried the reinstall with AV plus firewall both disabled as recommended, but no dice. It would seem there is a conflict between Windows 7 and the basic aircraft package. After checking out the thread as noted I saw it seemed to end in mid-air, no solution was ever aired for getting this thing to run in W7. Has anyone heard anything else about this issue?