An introduction to me.

Thread: An introduction to me.

An introduction to me.

Sorry if I haven't introduced myself since I became a member... I would like to do just that.

Hello everyone.

Most of you know me as BoeingvsAirbusNKL, my real name is Nicholas Klee Lang.

I am an aviation enthusiast extroadinaire and a flight simmer since my father acquired cfs1.

I am also a hobbyist in four different hobbies, one hobby I documented in a thread about my adventures in model rocketry.

My simulators I have is cfs1, cfs2, CFS3, fs9 and fsx... so I am as active since I was introduced to the program.

And for those who wonder what I would be preferred to be called by, you could use either Nicholas or Nick.

Thanks go out to ickie for a wonderful flight simulator community that I am a proud member of... and I hope Sim Outhouse lives on for years to come.

Welcome aboard Nicholas.

An update about me.

I recently became a volunteer at the American Helicopter Museum in West Chester, PA where I work on the exhibits there.

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BoeingvsAirbusNKL View Post
    I recently became a volunteer at the American Helicopter Museum in West Chester, PA where I work on the exhibits there.
    Nice museum and well worth the visit.

have a son in Philly who I would like to visit (I can’t for a while as I’m positive for Covid) so I will be sure to pop by and say hi.

Bob

If you are able to see me when i am volunteering, feel free to say hi to me.

Members who have read this thread: 1