Kitty Hawk Class Aircraft Carriers

Thread: Kitty Hawk Class Aircraft Carriers

Hybrid View

Kitty Hawk Class Aircraft Carriers

Available at simviation.com
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Blog Entries

Thank you very much indeed for the HU, however....

Quote Originally Posted by expat View Post
    Available at simviation.com
    When you find something of interest...and obviously YOU are one of the first to know the URL... it would
    save a lot of time hunting for it... wherever it is... if you also cite the URL...
    Constructive criticism intended... no "rivet counting" here...
    Thanks for the heads up... Now to go hunting for it... lol

TTFN,
    G.

Point taken - of course. FYI - I saw this just as I was leaving for work today but didn't have time to post here, and certainly would have included the direct link had my firm's stupid new spam filter not blocked simviation, avsim and several other sim sites (not the SOH thank goodness - at least not yet ). Will post the direct link when I get home - it's was on the front page under new stuff - but won't stay there for long, so will post the link for the benefit of future searchers!
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Here you go.

Try this (some times these later move to other pages on simviation but think its not good form to post the direct download link either (?)).

http://simviation.com/1/browse-Misc-58-0

91 MB at 30 KBPS. Feels like 2002.

Link:
    hxxp://simviation.com/1/download?file=KittyHawkClassV1.00.zip&fileId=49144

Copy, paste and replace the "xx" with "tt".

I have the Kitty Hawk from the Aerosoft F-14X but am going to check this out anyway. Noticed just below this that there's a Forrestal Class Carrier 2.0. By chance is that a variant of the same one posted to a thread here some time back?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Members who have read this thread: 3