Classic Airplane List for GAS's consideration.. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Classic Airplane List for GAS's consideration..

Boeing P-26

I even have a list of my own! Fleet 16b.......Curtiss Fledgling.....dare I say Waco SRE.......Curtiss Wright Falcon....Stearman C3....Pitts Samson.....and Jimmy Franklins Jet powered Waco!

Quote Originally Posted by bpfowler View Post
    - Miles Hawk Speed Six
    - Miles Falcon
    - Percival Vega Gull

Holy cats, I feel a vfr european cross-country race in the air!
    Very much needed !!

An FSX-native Ryan SCW..... The most eye-catching plane A polished 1938 RYAN -SCW . It can be blinding, in fact. It is a two-place side-by-side stick-control sport flyer. Great Plane getting Lost In History!

I'd like to second a couple of earlier suggestions:
    Norseman
    Boeing Model 80

Norseman!

Anthin.

So honored that you would ask us to do the work. Many on your list are on ours. Current work is ourfreeware Aeronca C3 Master. Following that the Cessna T 50 Bobcat Civilian and Military. Somewhere in the line is the Boeing 247. We are also trying to build all of the Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome fleet. So many planes so little time.

Quote Originally Posted by Spad54 View Post
    So honored that you would ask us to do the work. Many on your list are on ours. Current work is ourfreeware Aeronca C3 Master. Following that the Cessna T 50 Bobcat Civilian and Military. Somewhere in the line is the Boeing 247. We are also trying to build all of the Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome fleet. So many planes so little time.
    Looking forward to all of those, Paul - especially the Bamboo Bomber. Keep up the great work, GAS!

I've been very impressed with the quality of GAS's offerings to date. I have their Ryan St-A and PT-22, as well as their Great Lakes. So, for their consideration, I'd like to suggest:

1) Davis D-1-K and/or D-1-W
    2) Fleet Canuck
    3) Anderson-Greenwood AG-14
    4) Hatz Biplane with a Kinner radial or Menasco or LOM inlines
    5) Aeronca 15AC Sedan
    6) Lincoln Sport
    7) Bowers Fly Baby

LOM-powered Hatz

N.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bvo2k13.jpg  

GAS biplanes should carry a wealth warning. I'm sure I will succumb to the Shtompe soon, the rest are already hangered in 9 and X.

Another European Classic which is sadly missing from the sim world is the Bucker Jungmeister.

Quote Originally Posted by arl View Post
    GAS biplanes should carry a wealth warning. I'm sure I will succumb to the Shtompe soon, the rest are already hangered in 9 and X.

Another European Classic which is sadly missing from the sim world is the Bucker Jungmeister.
    Agree completely.

Either with the inline-engine, or the radial.

Or both

Soeren

Members who have read this thread: 1