HU! UK2000 scenery packs now free

Thread: HU! UK2000 scenery packs now free

HU! UK2000 scenery packs now free

OK, these are the older packs parts 1-8 for fs2002/2004 but nevertheless some fine additions can be found inside

http://www.uk2000scenery.com/newsite...es/Page29.html

oh, and NOT DESIGNED FOR FSX!!

ttfn

Pete

Thats very generous gift!
    But before starting to install all those goodies, could somebody confirm that all parts will work with fs2004, as i see that some of those sceneries seems to be made before it was released?

Hi Kikas,

The higher number parts were made later, you won't have any problems with parts 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and 8 unless you already have more up to date scenery for some of the airfields that are included in the packs.

The texture and build quality is better on the parts Garry did latest, so that would be parts 5 thru 8.

Each pack installs into its own folder so they're easy to navigate and remove duplicates etc.

Thats' Linton On Ouse and Llanbedr in screenies

ttfn

Pete

Very generous gift indeed. Kinda wish we could find the references to what parts cover what airfields but a free gift is a free gift.

Quote Originally Posted by Motormouse View Post
    Hi Kikas,

The higher number parts were made later, you won't have any problems with parts 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and 8 unless you already have more up to date scenery for some of the airfields that are included in the packs.

The texture and build quality is better on the parts Garry did latest, so that would be parts 5 thru 8.

Each pack installs into its own folder so they're easy to navigate and remove duplicates etc.

Thats' Linton On Ouse and Llanbedr in screenies

ttfn

Pete
    Thank You, installed first part, no problems whatsoever and included setup sorts out everything very nicely without messing things up, really top class stuff.
    Now only thing i have to sort out is Channel Islands themselves, as after gazillion reinstalls theres "stairs" of water everywhere...

Quote Originally Posted by awj112 View Post

Very generous gift indeed. Kinda wish we could find the references to what parts cover what airfields but a free gift is a free gift.

Pay a visit, Gary has updated the page, all airfields now listed.

Ttfn

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Motormouse View Post
    Pay a visit, Gary has updated the page, all airfields now listed.

Ttfn

Pete
    And with that, a very enthusiastic thank you!

Do these add parking areas or is it just scenery.

There are options, realistic airline parking or not I believe.

edit - thinking deeper on your Q, I don't really understand what you mean. These are airports. Any improvement on default is to be applauded, and they are free. The realistic parking is relevant only if you possess some form of AI (WOAI e.g.).
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Burnside View Post
    Do these add parking areas or is it just scenery.
    The downloads are just scenery but there are AFCADs for most of the airports on the UK 2000 page.

http://www.uk2000scenery.com/afcad/index.htm

Got them working only problem is it seems to have taken over from the ACG Duxford and Marham anyway I can remove these airports.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Burnside View Post
    Got them working only problem is it seems to have taken over from the ACG Duxford and Marham anyway I can remove these airports.
    If they work like the Just Flight packages that use these airfields (I think), you will need to find out which bundle includes Marham and Duxford, get their ICAO codes and remove the folders. That's what I had to do for each airport I had an alternative airfield I wanted to use.

Members who have read this thread: 0