Nord Aviation 262E in FSX question

Thread: Nord Aviation 262E in FSX question

Nord Aviation 262E in FSX question

Dear Community

Does anybody,by chance,know how to get rid of that black shade (looks like a missing texture)

Thanks

Roland

Looks similar to what you get from portovers sometimes. . .a placeholder for part of the VC possibly. . .normally there's nothing you can do about this unless you have the source code and can adjust the material code. I could also be way off. . .but that's what it looks like to me.

Thanks

Was afraid so

Even i edited the model file-->there are several bmp's in which dont exist in the texure folder-->but dindt help

Roland

Quote Originally Posted by thunder100 View Post
    Thanks
    Was afraid so

Even i edited the model file-->there are several bmp's in which dont exist in the texure folder-->but dindt help
    Roland
    Did those bitmaps have a $ in front of them by any chance? If so, those are placeholders for the actual textures that should be used. You can use MDLMat.exe to tweak some material settings but I don't believe it has the ability to correct what you see. I have the same problem with Premier Aircraft Design aircraft in P3D. They look and fly great but the VC has a large placeholder (black rectangle) that covers the windscreen and that can't be corrected without modifying the mdl file material settings.

Members who have read this thread: 0