Thread: Native FSX Grumman Mallard

Nice video.
    Larry

Blog Entries
    What Larry said...SUPER VIDEO!!!
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Good morning, my first time here.
    just had to join in and say Congratulations to all involved in the making of this stunning visual model!
    My deepest admiration and respect to Mr.Shupe for the model, and to the amazing texturers!
    I know you have heard this before, from many other members and admirers, so Ill be just one more voice in this FS crowd to say ;

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH,

Yours,
    Rui Cristina Lisbon, Portugal

Beautiful! But then again, you've heard that so many times now!
    thank you!
    rui

Someone took a Mallard out on a test run now her hydraulics systems are refitted and working... she's completed sea trials and she's finishing up air trials... not long now

Beautiful job!!

Hot damn!
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Here's a couple more pics ...
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

coooool !!!
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Just wonderful!

Will the FS9 paints done to date also fit the FSX native model?
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Originally we had planned for it, but a major rework of the lading gear nescessitated some changes, then more happened... and more and more and more... sadly now there is no compatability. The pieces are the same in some areas.... so it should be possible to transfer layers and reposition, so not a totally different plane, but the textures will not work. Not how we wanted it, but change has made the aircraft better in a lot of ways.

Well it's well worth the changes and having a proper native model. Really like the look of that VC - thanks for the great work.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Excellent!
    Roman

Quote Originally Posted by expat View Post
    Well it's well worth the changes and having a proper native model. Really like the look of that VC - thanks for the great work.
    The native version is definitely worth the changes. I assure you that the screen shots do not do it justice. The VC work is awesome :-)
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

As we are now posting a few WIP teasers I thought you might like to see some shots of the night lighting in the VC. We are thinking of offering the option of either white or red gauge lighting and I have included shots of both. As there might be a limit to the number of pictures per post I will split them into two separate posts.

Here are the white gauges with just the gauge lighting and with the cockpit flood-light on too:

Red lighting to follow.
    Larry

Here is the red lighting option:

Hope you like them!
    Larry

can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Firekitten View Post
    Originally we had planned for it, but a major rework of the lading gear nescessitated some changes, then more happened... and more and more and more... sadly now there is no compatability. The pieces are the same in some areas.... so it should be possible to transfer layers and reposition, so not a totally different plane, but the textures will not work. Not how we wanted it, but change has made the aircraft better in a lot of ways.

looking forward to painting this one!

Thank you i cant wait to fly it in FSX

Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Larry finally fitted some bulbs so I can work at night...

Oh, that just looks great!

Members who have read this thread: 1