JF Tornado GR1 RELEASED - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314

Thread: JF Tornado GR1 RELEASED

Anybody else having problems turning on the E-Scope, TV, HUD and RWR?

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    I haven't updated as yet. Seems some folks are reporting these problems on the JF forum, so I'm going to wait and see what happens. Still not sure if these issues are with P3D or FSX or both.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Left and right navigator displays don't switch on
    I've submitted a ticket at Just Flight, they will answer in 72 hours
    (beta testers...)
    ( I run FSX Gold )
    The more you do, the less you dream

Tried a manual start and still don't get any indications. Also found some more bugs, like not being able to conduct the CSAS BITE test. If the gauges were all XML, I could've taken a look at the code myself to help JF fix this, but it's all C++ so all I can do is sit and wait for SP 5.1.

I am running FSX with acceleration and in two minutes found the following faults
    1)No HUD
    2)No escope
    3)Nothing works in the navigators station. All TV tabs inoperative so loading weapons is a non starter.
    4)The airspeed in the navigators station is see through
    5)There is a gauge missing below the left TV tab in the navigators station.

I downloaded the file with antivirus turned off and have added or removed nothing. I don't know if it is just me but recently quite a few of my new downloads don't work straight out of the box which leads me to be more hesitant when it comes to new purchases.

Regards Paul Day.

Meanwhile I've uninstalled V.5 and reinstalled the previous-right-working V.4 with all repaints (alias wasting time).
    For sure I'll think more than TWICE before rely in future upgrades
    ( downgrades is far better).
    Is there someone ready to tell me that I shouldn't say things like this
    in this forum?
    Last edited by menef; January 7th, 2018 at 03:20.

Same problems on my end - FSX with SP2 and Acc-Pack. After installation i notice that it shows FSX Steam in my Program-Oberview. Did the same as Menef and now it shows FSX - i think there is something wrong with the installer.

I am sure that JustFlight will fix it as soon as possible.

Dirk

Quote Originally Posted by menef View Post
    Meanwhile I've uninstalled V.5 and reinstalled the previous-right-working V.4 with all repaints (alias wasting time).
    For sure I'll think more than TWICE before rely in future upgrades
    ( downgrades is far better).
    Is there someone ready to tell me that I shouldn't say things like this
    in this forum?
    As long as you are polite and state the facts of your issue then of course there will be no problems with SOH staff. Clearly though the best place to discuss issues is on the vendors website.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

As mentioned above, this is already being discussed on our forum and I've asked that anyone encountering these issues to please submit a support ticket to help us identify the cause.

I appreciate the frustration but the update wouldn't have been issued if we had encountered the same issues during the conversion and testing process, and I'm confident that we'll find the cause and fix it quickly.

If you are using FSX:SE then please also ensure that you have the legacy version of SimConnect installed (https://www.justflight.com/support/f...dition/384bffb)

Thanks
    Martyn
    Martyn
    Just Flight Development Manager

Don't want to point out the obvious here but I assume that those who have installed the new version of the Tornado also uninstalled their old version before doing so. Just a thought.

Cheers!/Andreas

Quote Originally Posted by addman View Post
    Don't want to point out the obvious here but I assume that those who have installed the new version of the Tornado also uninstalled their old version before doing so. Just a thought.
    It was a brand new installation for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyn View Post
    As mentioned above, this is already being discussed on our forum and I've asked that anyone encountering these issues to please submit a support ticket to help us identify the cause.

I appreciate the frustration but the update wouldn't have been issued if we had encountered the same issues during the conversion and testing process, and I'm confident that we'll find the cause and fix it quickly.

If you are using FSX:SE then please also ensure that you have the legacy version of SimConnect installed (https://www.justflight.com/support/f...dition/384bffb)

Thanks
    Martyn
    Ticket submitted ( post 328 above).
    I' m simply exposing my experience in a group of people having
    my same hobby
    Regards

We will shortly be sending some replacement gauges to those of you who have contacted us directly (as we have your email address). If they resolve the issue then we'll update the installer ASAP.

Thanks
    Martyn
    Martyn

thanks for the 64bit conversion, its running very smooth in 4.1 on my end

Is anybody able to complete the CSAS BITE test according to checklist?

I can start it (when clicking the "(CSAS) Engage" light after pressing the "TEST" button), but I can't finish it ("TEST" button is essentially INOP and therefor I am unable to complete the last two checklist items).

A new installer is now available in your account, which should hopefully address the missing gauge issue that some of you were encountering.

Thanks
    Martyn
    Martyn

I confirm that the displays have been fixed.

But framerates are atrocious. Single digit, despite configuring the aircraft down to the minimum.

But framerates are atrocious. Single digit, despite configuring the aircraft down to the minimum.
    Hummm... I'll stay with my good friend V.4

Please refer to my post here - http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...=1#post1119833

Any my reply to your post here - http://forum.justflight.com/forum_po...gr1-new-update

I'll stick to replying on our forum to avoid duplicating posts here and bumping this thread.

Thanks
    Martyn
    Martyn

Quote Originally Posted by Martyn View Post
    Please refer to my post here - http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...=1#post1119833

Any my reply to your post here - http://forum.justflight.com/forum_po...gr1-new-update

I'll stick to replying on our forum to avoid duplicating posts here and bumping this thread.
    Good idea.

(Compatibility Mode for FSX is off, by the way, because your Turbo Arrow doesn't like it either. )

Members who have read this thread: 1