Spanish Inquisition - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spanish Inquisition

Well, I don't think my landing at Salamanca was bad enough to get Iberia kicked out of there, but ya never know. We did pass over this lil ol' monastery on the way there from Madrid though...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Flight 19-2015-jul-10-001.jpg   Flight 19-2015-jul-10-003.jpg   Flight 19-2015-jul-10-004.jpg  
    Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right.

We arrived at Leon last night. Great flight as usual. The more I fly the "Tante Ju", the better I like it. I tried it several years ago in FS9 and didn't really care for it then, but the FSX conversion has really made it a whole new aircraft out of it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Flight 19-2015-jul-11-001.jpg   Flight 19-2015-jul-11-002.jpg  

Did a little trading around and ended up with a Maule. Seems to be a nice enough aircraft although a bit modern for my tastes....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Flight 19-2015-jul-15-001.jpg   Flight 19-2015-jul-15-002.jpg  

Great flight along the coast to Pamplona. We just missed the running of the bulls.

Downtown area on final...

Somewhere in France... Hopefully Customs don't know we're here....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Flight 19-2015-jul-18-001.jpg  

Detoured to LESU on our way to Catalonia, Spain. Was a bit tricky with the cloud cover on the way in and out.

Note: Had a local company ferry the Ercoupe ahead and rented a Cessna for the mountain flights.

We flew down the Costa Brava, took a quick tour of Barcelona's highlights, and then landed at busy El Prat (LEBL). The first Kodak shows Gaudi's Sagrada Familia with the Torre Agbar in the background. The second shows Willy, srgalahad and MM trying to look inconspicuous at an international airport.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SI_LEBL_Sagrada_Familia_Torre_Agbar.jpg   SI_LEBL_El_Prat.jpg  
    -Mike

Hey There!Well, caught up with Flight 19 at LESB and flew with them to LELL after some major problems with FSX. Hehe, was so glad to be back flying again I forgot to setup the control unit! Oops!

Inquisition? You are flying around the iberian peninsula and wrote as a title of the thread 'spanish inquisition' is weird.

Nice pics!

Members who have read this thread: 0