'Heads up' on 'hop list' change on 7-1-15 !!

Thread: 'Heads up' on 'hop list' change on 7-1-15 !!

'Heads up' on 'hop list' change on 7-1-15 !!

Good morning everyone:

For those who have been flying any of the 'hop lists' on our "SOH Multiplayer Server's", I wanted to give you a 'heads up' on an upcoming change...

**Effective July 1st, 2015**

I will replace the current one (US Continental Border) on 'server 23460' with a new one !!

Since I only control that particular 'server' (23460), all other 'servers' with their current 'hop list' will remain the same..

Any questions, you can PM me..

Thanks;

Bill
    (WND)

There is a new 'hop list' up on server 23460 - for July..

North Carribean Hop list - consists of approx 32 stops and covers approx 2400 miles.

A GPS plan is recommended to fly this since the server doesn't recognize 'waypoints' - and I used some !!! Just 'PM' me for a copy..

Bill

There is a new 'hop list' now up on SOH server 23460 - for the month of August !!

South Caribbean Hop List - which consists of approx. 25 stops and covers approx. 1900 miles..

A GPS plan is recommended to fly this 'hop' since the 'server' doesn't recognize 'waypoints' - and I used some !! Just 'PM' me for a copy and also let me know what 'Sim' your using..

Enjoy !!

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by WND View Post
    There is a new 'hop list' now up on SOH server 23460 - for the month of August !!

South Caribbean Hop List - which consists of approx. 25 stops and covers approx. 1900 miles..

A GPS plan is recommended to fly this 'hop' since the 'server' doesn't recognize 'waypoints' - and I used some !! Just 'PM' me for a copy and also let me know what 'Sim' your using..

Enjoy !!

Bill
    As an 'added note', you can also get a hold of me on the SOH Team Speak..

Bill

EDIT: As of 8-1-15 @ 09:15 CDT, server 23460 is down until further notice !!
    Last edited by WND; August 1st, 2015 at 06:15.

As an 'added note', you can also get a hold of me on the SOH Team Speak..

Bill

EDIT: As of 8-1-15 @ 09:15 CDT, server 23460 is down until further notice !!
    As of 8-1-15 @ 18:00 CDT, server 23460 in back up and running with the August hop list.

Thanks for your patience..

Bill

There is a new "hop list' now up on SOH server 23460 - for the month of September !!

US Capitol City Hop List - which consists of 49 stops and covers approx. 15,500 miles..

A GPS plan is recommended to fly this 'hop' list since the 'server' doesn't recognize 'waypoints' - and I used some !! Just 'PM" me for a copy and also let me know what 'Sim' you'll be using..

Enjoy !!

Bill

month of September !!

US Capitol City Hop List - which consists of 49 stops and covers approx. 15,500 miles..

Bill

Good morning everyone:

Due to the length of the current 'hop' and some RW obligations this past month which kept me from doing much flying , the 'September hop list' will be extended thru the month of October !!

Bill

Good Morning:

There is a new 'hop list' up on the SOH server 23460 - for the month of November..

GREENLAND / ICELAND Hop List: Which consists of 17 stops and covers approximately 7,140 miles..

A GPS flight plan is 'highly' recommended to use since the 'server' doesn't recognize 'waypoints' - and I definately used some !! You can 'PM' me on SOH or get a hold of me on the SOH 'Team Speak' for a copy - be sure to let me know what 'sim' your using..

Enjoy !!

Bill

HOP List for January 2016 !!

Good Morning and HAPPY NEW YEAR to ALL !!

There is a new 'hop list' now up on SOH server 23460 - for the month of JANUARY 2016 !!

SOUTH EASTERN CANADA Hop List - which consists of approx. 18 stops and covers approx. 2600 miles..

A GPS plan is (highly) recommended to fly this 'hop' since the 'server' doesn't recognize 'waypoints' - and I certainly used some !! Just 'PM' me (WND) for a copy and also let me know what 'Sim' you plan on using.. I also would recommend (due to the time of year), to use 'real world' weather conditions while flying !!!

Enjoy !!

Bill

HOP LIST for FEBRUARY 2016 !!

Good Morning !!

There is a new 'hop list' now up on SOH server 23460 - for the month of FEBRUARY 2016 !!

SOUTH CENTRAL CANADA Hop List - which consists of approx. 15 stops and covers approx. 2700 miles..

A GPS plan (.PLN) is 'highly' recommended to fly this 'hop' since the 'server' does not recognize 'waypoints' - and I certainly used some !! Just 'PM' me (WND) for a copy - or catch me on TeamSpeak - and also let me know what 'Sim' you plan on using.. I also would 'recommend' (due to the time of year) to use 'real world' weather conditions while flying !!!

Enjoy !!

Bill

Hop List for MARCH 2016

Good morning:

There is a new 'hop list' now up on SOH server 23460 - for the month of MARCH 2016 !!

SOUTH WESTERN CANADA Hop List - which consists of approx. 15 stops and covers approx. 2500 miles..

A GPS plan (.PLN) is 'highly' recommended to fly this 'hop' since the 'server' does not recognize 'waypoints' - and I certainly used some !! Just 'PM' me (WND) for a copy - or catch me on TeamSpeak - and also let me know what 'Sim' you plan on using.. I also would 'recommend' (due to the time of year) to use 'real world' weather conditions while flying !!!

Enjoy !!

Bill

Hop List for APRIL 2016 !!

Good afternoon:

There is a new hop list now up on the SOH 'server' 23460 - for the month of APRIL 2016..

HAWAIIAN ISLAND Hop List - which consists of approx. 16 stops and covers roughly 720 miles..

A GPS plan (.PLN) is 'highly' recommended to fly this 'hop' since the 'server' does not recognize 'waypoints' - and I certainly used some !! Just 'PM' me (WND) for a copy - or catch me on TeamSpeak - and also let me know what 'Sim' you plan on using.. I also would 'recommend' to use 'real world' weather conditions while flying !!!

Enjoy !!

Bill

Members who have read this thread: 0