K-Max

Thread: K-Max

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries

K-Max

Just saw that it is being put back in production by Kaman.

does anyone know of a fsx model of this quirky helicopter? Did an Internet search but only could find an old fs9 model.

thanks,
    Bob

I started this some time back and then my job took precedence. http://1drv.ms/1AXy5Xo
    Exterior complete in full detail, all animations (exterior) are operational in P3Dv2.4. There was no beta testing in FSX at the time, although it should be OK.
    Interior was taking shape nicely.
    No idea when I'll have time to work on it again.

Hope you'll find the time Oleboy, the wip shots of the model look great!

Hank

Quote Originally Posted by hae5904 View Post
    Hope you'll find the time Oleboy, the wip shots of the model look great!

Hank
    I second that! I hope that you have time in the future to complete it, Oleboy!

One, well, two key things about my ability to produce a realistic appearing model, comes the lack of coding knowledge and my ability to create a sound pack. I do not have the skills nor the patience to want to learn how. I enjoy the modeling more than I can express. For me it's a great way to escape my daily life. I would enjoy getting together with the right group of people to continue my modeling venture, in hopes to make models available. Finding that group Is not a simple task without a monetary figure involved. Flight sim is strictly a hobby for me. Nothing more.

The default systems for helicopters should be fine for a start, no need to learn XML for those. Just animate the control stuff, tag it with animations and mouse rectangles or visibility stuff and you're good to go.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OleBoy View Post
    One, well, two key things about my ability to produce a realistic appearing model, comes the lack of coding knowledge and my ability to create a sound pack. I do not have the skills nor the patience to want to learn how. I enjoy the modeling more than I can express. For me it's a great way to escape my daily life. I would enjoy getting together with the right group of people to continue my modeling venture, in hopes to make models available. Finding that group Is not a simple task without a monetary figure involved. Flight sim is strictly a hobby for me. Nothing more.
    Of course if you need help with coding, sounds, anything relating to FSX helicopters, let me know. After all, I do produce helicopters (and the occasional fixed wing)

I'm with the FAA and I'm here to help you.....................Now gimme a hug!

Members who have read this thread: 0