Aeroplane Heaven VC-10

Thread: Aeroplane Heaven VC-10

Aeroplane Heaven VC-10

At last! A native Vickers VC-10 on the way and if it's anything like the quality of modelling and systems as their F-27 it'll be superb.

https://www.facebook.com/Aeroplanehe...79405442197833

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11407128_579405372197840_8371559935983335532_n.jpg   Aeroplane-Heaven-Vickers-VC-Preview-1.jpg  

I hope it's like the swift in great looking modelling. Cannot wait for this one!

Wonderful news! DM's model is great but obviously has no VC.

This will make for me one dandy classic long range private aircraft - a "VBJ" !
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Blog Entries
    I am not a tubeliner fan, but that VC-10 and the Comet are just too amazing not to fly! I am really looking forward to seeing this VC-10 modeled and updated by Aeroplane Heaven.
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Blog Entries
    Brilliant news.

Love the VC-10, and expect this one to be popular. Whether for airline flight, or in its "K" air refueling guise, it should be a hot seller. Indeed, anything with 4 rear-podded engines gets my vote.

Now if you guys were ever to consider a Lockheed Jetstar, I could die a happy man ...

Anyway, here's to your VC10, the lovely lady, the flying chandelier ...

dl

Members who have read this thread: 0