Port over Questions 314 + Treasure Island

Thread: Port over Questions 314 + Treasure Island

Port over Questions 314 + Treasure Island

Dear Community

I saw the thread about a 314 with VC and thought I give it a try.

So I bought at 10 Euro from Aerosoft the boxed B314 Night over the Water( thought I can waste 10 )

It ports over OK to FSX ( is a MDL8 ) and has a decent VC

( there are many other issues -like you need a FS9.exe and the copy protection does not properly install with win 7)

After a new Panel and work on the FDE the Clipper flys OK

Pls have a look to the Treasure Island scenery.How can I elimiate that flicker on the green and correct the coastline to get rid of the mid island wave wake?

thanks for help

Roland

Been enjoying that plane for years, unfortunately neither the plane nor it's scenery work well under anything above Vista and FS9. I eventually gave up and switched to Mike Stone's 314 and Treasure Island by Kenny Fox. They both work well under my 8.1 machine.

FS9 and FSX Accel

I have been playing with the B-314 by Mike Stone the last few days. But I have had it in the hangar for 10 years. It flys good in both FS9 and FSX Accel. I converted it to turbo prop and re-worked the FDEs. It behaves well in the water. It has wheels so it can taxi on land. In fact, I 'drove' it off a 20 ft cliff, onto beach, and into the water (ie: did not crash). I am going to finish files tonight and upload to FSCom.
    Chuck B
    Napamule
    [SIGPIC]i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz, Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD-5700 1 Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Acer 23 in LCD, Windows XP SP2, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse[/SIGPIC]

Members who have read this thread: 0