Dove tale - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dove tale

Quote Originally Posted by DaveWG View Post
    Either way, I'll be getting both, as the VC in DMs 1-11 is unclickable in P3d.
    Dito exactly. They'll be hard acts to follow, bless 'em, but I know AH will do an absolutely smashing job.

The full bump and specs and such bells 'n' whistles in a native FSX/P3D model also justify the purchases for me.

Andy

i9-10900K, 64 Gb RAM, RTX 3090 FE, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Reverb G2

Well when the hell is justflight going to release this fantastic aircraft.

It appears to me the longer they delay it the less people will be interested in buying it.

Cmon Martyn lets have it or forget it.

Cheers

I'm sure it's in hand, it just takes time to do and especially to finish, following the 90% rule.

the first 90% of the work takes 90% of the time; the last 10% takes the other 90% ;-)
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Er, don't you mean the 80-20 rule?!

i9-10900K, 64 Gb RAM, RTX 3090 FE, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Reverb G2

Quote Originally Posted by Airtrooper View Post
    Er, don't you mean the 80-20 rule?!
    No, it's worse with FSX developing...
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Quote Originally Posted by speedy70 View Post
    Well when the hell is justflight going to release this fantastic aircraft.

It appears to me the longer they delay it the less people will be interested in buying it.

Cmon Martyn lets have it or forget it.

Cheers
    We were hoping to release the Dove a couple of weeks ago but unfortunately some last minute issues arose that needed fixing before release. The testing team are currently checking over the latest build and we should hopefully be in the position to release it shortly.
    Martyn
    Just Flight Development Manager

Icon22

I've been looking forward to this release. I got to fly from Auburn, Alabama, to Atlanta, Georgia, in the right seat of a Dove many years ago. Having one in my FSX virtual hangar would be a good way to recreate that flight and memory from time to time.

RD

Members who have read this thread: 0