Dornier Do-17 AI aircraft by Allen! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dornier Do-17 AI aircraft by Allen!

That's good to hear. Certainly can't for the release of more player flyable aircraft for the European Theatre.

Ground Crew desing group made a very nice V1 breking wing bomb,

http://www.mrjmaint.com/RegsHanger/G...20Packages.php

can be use be HE111

No forget the SPITFIRE MKV is similar to MK1 but one of the air intake under the wings is big like MKIX.It was another big variants produced and used

None of the Ground Crew aircraft that I have looked at can be included in campaigns/mission. Those that I have done can included in campaigns/mission as long the all of ReadMe text files are are included. Edit for your campaigns/mission are fine as well with me.
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

Is ok allen, The only that I try to do, is warn, to save work to do models that are made.You're doing a good job, the damage texture and breaking parts is a valuable detail.Thanks.

I tired to look around for any aircraft that I could use to save time. Didn't fine any that met my requirements (working VC for player aircraft, breaking parts and multi LOD model AND can be included in campaigns/missions). The CFS3 SDK P-47D-25 and Ju88A where the closest but the P-47D-25 had to be edited back to a razorback model.

The ALPHASIM Spit Mk.IV was the closest of the free to edit aircraft I could download any place but it lacked breaking parts and multi LOD model. After that is was using a few of DIDIER Patrick (PAT_01) CFS1 models (the P-51D, Fw190A and Hurricane) that got full rebuilds (new detail, new textures, breaking parts, LODs).

The others are scrach made models some using CFS3 textures and others use scrach made main textures.
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    I tired to look around for any aircraft that I could use to save time. Didn't fine any that met my requirements (working VC for player aircraft, breaking parts and multi LOD model AND can be included in campaigns/missions). The CFS3 SDK P-47D-25 and Ju88A where the closest but the P-47D-25 had to be edited back to a razorback model.

The ALPHASIM Spit Mk.IV was the closest of the free to edit aircraft I could download any place but it lacked breaking parts and multi LOD model. After that is was using a few of DIDIER Patrick (PAT_01) CFS1 models (the P-51D, Fw190A and Hurricane) that got full rebuilds (new detail, new textures, breaking parts, LODs).

The others are scrach made models some using CFS3 textures and others use scrach made main textures.
    IS4G has some very nice models, I has painted a bf109E and F, and they are fantastic, both with breaking parts, and the E has damage textures. But I has various Works like that I can not send or upload, my internet is fully down, but Hehehe tomorrow come to instalation of another company service. So jeje, some things will start to climb.I remember has a heavy work of repaint to silvias I-15bis III with 3 or 4 models with interchangeable textures of parts, I made it in 2009 meaby 2008, and SOH crash in this years, and it lost, but I have it and much more!.

The only problem is that this model need resize but It is a very nice model. You made a exelent work resized the silvias A-30 Baltimore.Meaby you can reborn this model in future when I upload.

Salute!.

Members who have read this thread: 0