More He111 skins by RobH! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More He111 skins by RobH!

RH_GC_He111_1G+ER.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Skins - German

Description: This is a repaint (textures only) for the CFS2 Heinkel He-111 by Groundcrew. This repaint represents a He 111H from 7./KG27 Winter, Russia, 1941.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit RH_GC_He111_1G+ER.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

RH_GC_He111_1G+HK.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Skins - German

Description: This is a repaint (textures only) for the CFS2 Heinkel He-111 by Groundcrew.This repaint represents a He 111H-6 from 2./KG27, Winter, Russia, 1942-43.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit RH_GC_He111_1G+HK.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Thank you RobH. These look great.

msfossey

Brian,
    These are absolutly stunning. I guess I'll have to drag the "old girl" out of mothballs and give her some new fancy clothes. Thanks.
    Bub
    "These Blockbuster Bombs don't go off unless you hit them JUST right". "Agent Provacateur".

Thanks RobH

Hi RobH
    Thanks for your excellent Heinkel Skins.
    They look really good.
    Cheers
    Stuart

Thanks everyone! Hope you can get some use out of these, Lol! I think I have done enough of these for now, unless anyone has a request. I know I told someone I would do one for them a long time ago, but I can't remember who it was. So, whoever it was, please let me know.

I know you're going to want to beat me with something Brian for bringing this up.

Is the Alpha'd X-Gerat aerial what's causing those white lines on the tails of the dark coloured schemes? I seem to recall that being a pain in the past on this bird.

Quote Originally Posted by hewman100 View Post
    I know you're going to want to beat me with something Brian for bringing this up.

Is the Alpha'd X-Gerat aerial what's causing those white lines on the tails of the dark coloured schemes? I seem to recall that being a pain in the past on this bird.
    Yup, that's what it is. I knew it was there, but didn't even notice it in the pictures I had posted till just now, Lol!

Members who have read this thread: 0