Amazing! - Controversial F1 income-payment system leaked

Thread: Amazing! - Controversial F1 income-payment system leaked

Exclamation Amazing! - Controversial F1 income-payment system leaked

the revealed figures will put Bernie Ecclestone "under severe pressure" to scrap the system that saw Ferrari receive from the commercial rights holders $37 million more than champions Mercedes last year.

teams like Red Bull - who "bizarrely" also got more than champions Mercedes...
    http://www.foxsports.com/motor/story...-leaked-051515

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Even more amazing (Or revolting..): The F1 owners get no less than 36% of the profit, about 650 million USD!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f1-payment-structures3.jpg  
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Ferry_vO View Post
    Even more amazing (Or revolting..): The F1 owners get no less than 36% of the profit,
    Chump change compared to the NFL.

Carolina's (Panthers) ticket prices are among the lowest in the league.) Revenue from the league—national TV contract, NFL Ventures—was $150 million in 2011 and $155 million in 2012.
    http://deadspin.com/leaked-nfl-docum...-carol-5988893

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Ferry_vO View Post
    Even more amazing (Or revolting..): The F1 owners get no less than 36% of the profit,
    Compared to the NFL.

Carolina's (Panthers) ticket prices are among the lowest in the league.) Revenue from the league—national TV contract, NFL Ventures—was $150 million in 2011 and $155 million in 2012.
    http://deadspin.com/leaked-nfl-docum...-carol-5988893

Hey All,

Everybody here knows that I believe that F1 is the paragon of virtue of all sport on planet earth. Need I say any more.

-Ed-
    My heroes have always been cowboys and they all carried guns-
    and they all rode horses-that is all but one.
    When he went to the rescue he flew a Cessna plane.
    His ranch was called the "Flying Crown" and "Sky King" was his name. -Jim Dilly-

The rich man writes the book of laws that the poor man must defend, but the highest laws are written on the hearts of honest men. - Ricky Skaggs-

It doesn't seem to matter which sport you like, even college level, it's all about the money.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Icon2

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEd View Post
    Hey All,

Everybody here knows that I believe that F1 is the paragon of virtue of all sport on planet earth. Need I say any more.

-Ed-
    EasyEd,
    Since you're notorious for F1 bashing and F1 drivers don't belong in NASCAR bashing, I'm afraid that from here on out, I'm going to have to ignore your F1 comments and instead pay attention those from Ferry and others.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by stansdds View Post
    It doesn't seem to matter which sport you like, even college level, it's all about the money.
    Pretty much sums it up. The WNBA now has company logo sponsorship on their jerseys just like the international sports and US motorsport. NFL stadiums are now brand named....only a matter of time before NFL/NBA/ etc have sponsorship logos on their jerseys too...

Members who have read this thread: 0