WIP: Carenado Aero Commander 500

Thread: WIP: Carenado Aero Commander 500

WIP: Carenado Aero Commander 500

Another new project in their pipeline...

https://www.facebook.com/Carenado/posts/819605954782887
    -Mark

Ohh very nice. I hope they simulate a coffe cup on the dashboard so we can practice controlled Bob Hoover style barrel rolls with it! :-)

Cheers,
    Mark
    My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip

Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

And once again - no AZTEC! Milton's 500 is one of the best aircraft ever developed for the sim. I have over 500 hours in a r/w 500 and his dynamics were/are spot on. I don't understand why these producers keep cranking out things that exist rather than making something that no one has made yet. I know MANY, MANY people want an AZTEC. Can't figure it out.

Don

Quote Originally Posted by Bushpounder View Post

And once again - no AZTEC! Milton's 500 is one of the best aircraft ever developed for the sim. I have over 500 hours in a r/w 500 and his dynamics were/are spot on. I don't understand why these producers keep cranking out things that exist rather than making something that no one has made yet. I know MANY, MANY people want an AZTEC. Can't figure it out.

Don

i know what your talking about Pounder would be great if carenado or Alabeo would make somthing never created yet i would Love to have a Aztec for FSX or even a Beechcraft Model 50 Twin Bonanza

Though really the only way to get that would send in alot of e-mails requestin it from Many People

i just sent carenado a E-mail Would be Great if you guys could send one aswell Asking Nicely for a Aztec :-)
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Oh man, I hope I get a system upgrade soon. Now, if they would just make a Piper Aerostar...

Quote Originally Posted by Sundog View Post
    Oh man, I hope I get a system upgrade soon. Now, if they would just make a Piper Aerostar...
    that would be a Kick Butt Plane aswell Very sweet Looking

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus N210MS View Post

Ahhh, excelenté! It is about time someone did a proper version of the AC500. I will be first in line for this one. :-)
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Quote Originally Posted by Bushpounder View Post

Don
    Well thanks Don, but my model is 10 years old and very dated. I look forward to this one with open arms.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

At least I know I can paint yours, Milton. Carenado textures are like trying to paint a bottle of glitter. I know yours is dated, but I still fly it often. I did actually find the real one I flew almost 40 years ago. It is still down in South Florida, but has a new, and not so nice paint job! LOL!

Don

USFS/CalFire use a aero commander oout of the grass valley atb...the USFS use it as a spotter/birddog...and on large fires it is used as a lead..they also use it at times like today,with all the lightning strikes yesterday in norcal,it would be up today looking for smokes...i had the USFS channels turned off on my scanner..so i heard nothing..

Icon23

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus N210MS View Post
    that would be a Kick Butt Plane aswell Very sweet Looking

I flew right seat in a 601 and the pilot did the Hoover trick of a 1g roll only he used his AF ring instead of a coffee cup. It sat perfectly on the glare shield the whole time. Me... my rolls aren't that coordinated.

Quote Originally Posted by roger-wilco-66 View Post
    Ohh very nice. I hope they simulate a coffe cup on the dashboard so we can practice controlled Bob Hoover style barrel rolls with it! :-)

Cheers,
    Mark
    I hope too ; ) 2:08.

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

How's that possible? Awesome
    Anneke

a fine tribute to Milton

flown the wings off Milton versions and to date have them still installed. I just loved the Aero Commanders of mr Shupe.!

Havent purchased a carenado plane for last 2 years but this one has all my attention..!

Icon4 Turbo

Why not a turbo Commander 650, the 500 is just ok...
    Concerning, The AEROSTAR, i asked Carenado for years now to do the Super 700, the best piston twin ever
    Have few good ones Folks,
    Yves

Quote Originally Posted by Anneke View Post
    Connection "G" and gravity. If You will do proper loop or barrel with ball in the center (in real life) it's normal .
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Anneke View Post
    1 G is 1 G - even with a tall ship like the 707-80:

Note this comment:
    The cargo compartment on the -80 was built to hold the enormous balls on ol' Tex.
    Cheers,
    Markus.
    Captain Wild Bill Kelso: War nerves? Who said war nerves?
    The Patron: I heard it on that radio there.
    [Kelso shoots the radio]
    Captain Wild Bill Kelso: Radio's wrong.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A2A owns a real Aerostar now, so perhaps we will see an accusim Aerostar eventually. I know an accusimmed Commander would be quite popular too, as Ted Smith airplanes were genius airplanes.

I'll wait and see on the Carenado AeroCommander as with their Navajo, I was spoiled by Miltons Commanders and I have been a little 'Carenado'd' out with their pricey and pretty looking airplanes that leave a lot else to be desired.

Cheers
    TJ
    "The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An Aerostar would be nice. I don't have a lot of r/w time in them, but they are a very nice plane to fly.

Don

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    USFS/CalFire use a aero commander oout of the grass valley atb...the USFS use it as a spotter/birddog...and on large fires it is used as a lead..they also use it at times like today,with all the lightning strikes yesterday in norcal,it would be up today looking for smokes...i had the USFS channels turned off on my scanner..so i heard nothing..
    We use them here in Canada as well. They're owned/operated by a group called Discovery Air, a couple of weeks ago we had a large grass fire that was spreading quickly in very dry conditions so 2 CL-415s were dispatched to deal with it and the Aero Commander was the "birddog"....they did a fantastic job. I was suppose to go take pictures of the CL-415s and the Aero Commander that weekend for a few FSX/P3D projects (including Carenado's AC500) but they were reassigned to another area at the last minute, hopefully they'll be back soon so I can get it done! https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=c77888f023

Check out the new pic of this beauty!!! Click on "open photo viewer for larger pics. Ten new pics!!!

https://www.facebook.com/Carenado/ph...type=3&theater

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Members who have read this thread: 0