P-38?

Thread: P-38?

P-38?

I have slowly got most of my aircraft back into FSX SE. Some I had on a disk and some from downloads pay/free. I had a super mice P-38, but don't remember where I bought it from. So who has payware P-38's.

Milviz P-38L or P-38 Red Bull. Are the most recent. Both are fantastic.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

There are also payware P-38s from Flight Sim Developers and Aeroplane Heaven. The later is no longer available.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

WH..

The Aeroplane Heaven P-38 F, J and Glacier Girl pack is still available at Just Flight for FS9/FSX.. £19.99

ATB
    DaveB

WH..

The Aeroplane Heaven P-38 F, J and Glacier Girl pack is still available at Just Flight for FS9/FSX.. £19.99

ATB
    DaveB
    Ah, yes. I just looked at the AH site.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

It was from FSD. Finally found the email that was for it. Totally forgot about the F-23 from FSD also. Thanks.

Both the P38 and YF23 are Milviz models. I created a new PAV 801 (I think lol) dark grey scheme for it available here. Milviz has redone completely the "FSD" version and is now a completely milviz product. It's also Tacpack enabled. I love the 38 and it's well worth getting the red bull reduce version also. ******** has done a fantastic set of new Red Bull skins and are aluminum skins for that one as well. worth the buy for a 38 lover.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

hi,

We will, at some point in the near future, be doing the YF-23 and the SF-50 so that they are no longer FSD/MV products but MV alone.

Thank you.

Kat.

YF-23 -- As I see it, add a workable weapons bay, new FDE (current FSD one is highly unrealistic) and TacPack this thing up (yes I used TacPack as a verb!) and redo the HUD which is nigh impossible to see in almost every condition and you've got me happy! Now if you wanted to make the textures HD too...that would be a thing of beauty. One of my all time favorite aircraft of every genre. Oh! -- And get rid of the modeled burner in favor of a modern effect...that would be fabulous....that is all.. LOL.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

by the way, will the P-38L Mil repaints be compatible with the redux RB?
    Intel i5-2500K - Zotac GTX 750 Ti - 4GB G-Skills - Gigabyte B75M - Simbada 500 W PSU - 17' LED

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Kat, you have one buyer for the YF-23! I do like the present version despite its limitations, but the alignment of the HUD does not fit the outside world (the horizon line in the HUD is too low). I hope that this will be corrected in the future version. I have many of your military planes and plan on continuing that tradition.

Members who have read this thread: 0