Aircraft List using Tacpack
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aircraft List using Tacpack

Aircraft List using Tacpack

I have been reading and getting more interested in Tacpack by VRS.

I have googled/searched for a complete list of the aircraft which are using to date and ones that are planning.

This is what I have found so far:

Payware Freeware
    VRS FA-18
    M2M 200C
    Aerosoft F-14
    Iris A-10 Warthog Driver
    Milviz P-38L
    Vertigo Studios Spad VII

Freeware
    Dino T-45
    Dino F-14D
    Dino F-35
    Dino Lockheed S3 Viking
    Dino MB 326

My question or comment is, the above list complete
    and whom is plannig aircraft for the future.

any all news is welcome

Vertigo Studios;

Nieuport N.17
    T-33A
    Mosquito
    B-25
    VFR Simulations
    www.vfrsim.com

For planned releases:

Milviz F-4 Phantom
    Simworks Phantom
    VRS has a couple of F/A-18 models in the works

can TACPACK be added to planes already done?..like the MV JU-87's?

You can add it to the JustFlight F4F's and Marletts, the Spit and Hufficanes easy enough. There are fairly simple instructions on the VRS forum. Once you get the gist of the configuration process, the sample on VRS can be modified to put 50cals instead of the vickers. Just look at what they are doing and use your imagination. You don't get tracers but the planes have effects and sounds. You will have to fudge a bit with the bullet strike points also, but at close range C172's will explode effortlessly.

Dave

Fokker D.21 V2.00 by Dutcheeseblend
    dutcheeseblend.blogspot.nl

Living by the grace of our Lord

Aerosoft's EE Lightning F6/F2A will be TacPack-enabled. Their EE Lightning F3 may be retro-fitted.

Dave

I'm working on my Hunters at the moment.

Blog Entries
    Don't forget the JustFlight Tornado may be TacPack enabled.

Ian

Razbam A-7 Corsair (God knows when) and Harrier

And now SSW have decided that thier Tornado will be tacpacked

Nice list coming together here...

one thing I have lean in my digging into the Tacpack is I guess you need to load Tacpack before the Tacpack aircraft
    so just a heads up

Quote Originally Posted by DaveWG View Post
    I am looking forward to this... I going to get Tacpack just for the freeware...

Thanks Dave...
    and Dino and Dutcheeseblend

really looking forward to your hunters Dave!
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Quote Originally Posted by doublecool View Post

one thing I have lean in my digging into the Tacpack is I guess you need to load Tacpack before the Tacpack aircraft
    so just a heads up
    how do you load tacpack first?..from outside FSX? or inside?...

so just a heads up

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    You don't have to do anything to load the TacPack module. It gets added to your dll.xml file and loaded when the sim starts.
    Jim Stewart

Thanks for the comments guys, appreciate it.
    I posted a couple of sceenshots over in the P3d screenshot thread here.
    Exterior mods & weapons coding is pretty much complete, but I still need to integrate the controls into the VC and then backdate the mods to the earlier Hunter marks.

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    Sorry Dave I meant to say intstall Tacpack then install or reinstall your Tacpack aircraft

Sorry Dave I meant to say intstall Tacpack then install or reinstall your Tacpack aircraft
    The only aircraft you have to install after TacPack is the VRS FA-18 version that is appropriate to the TacPack version you have installed.
    Other TacPack-enabled aircraft don't seem to care over much if it's there or not. They'll use it if present, but won't whinge if not.

Dave

Restauravia Mirage C/B!!!!!!
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Is there an update I have to download for that Zsoltquack? I can't remember it being supported from the start.

The list of tackpack compatible aircraft is starting to look good, but hopefully we'll get some typical adversary aircraft with tackpack soon too.

Quote Originally Posted by Scandinavian View Post
    Is there an update I have to download for that Zsoltquack? I can't remember it being supported from the start.

The list of tackpack compatible aircraft is starting to look good, but hopefully we'll get some typical adversary aircraft with tackpack soon too.
    I also hope...
    it would be nice if...
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

About the Restauravia MIII, there are no plans for TacPack..... a wish one might have, but still there are no plans for such.

Razbam has picked up their work on the TacPack A-7.
    In fact, Ron already posted today on FB the following message :
    "WeŽll be releasing the 1st A-7 Tac Pac beta tonight, for those pre-relase customers, weŽll update your downloads so you can get it, itŽs going to be initially the A-7E version, during the week, weŽll update the files (and your accounts) to include the D and early versions..iŽm seriously considering to include the 2 seat trainer variants, all in one single package".

Cheers,
    Hank

Hi Dave,

Do you have the 30mm Aden cannon working? Are they modeled as such in TacPack?

What about these babies too?!

Last edited by spatialpro; May 15th, 2015 at 13:44.

i9-10900K, 64 Gb RAM, RTX 3090 FE, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Reverb G2

Cannon are working, but they're not Aden. If VRS add Aden cannon to TacPack, it's simply a matter of changing the name in the ini file.

Was there supposed to be a pic attached Andy?

So far, I've got cannon, AIM-9B, 500lb dumb bombs, cluster bombs, practice bombs, Matra rocket packs and Sura rockets. For some I've had to pick the nearest TacPack equivalent for now. Note, I'm working on the Swiss Mk58, so weapons are for that mark.

So far, I've got cannon, AIM-9B, 500lb dumb bombs, cluster bombs, practice bombs, Matra rocket packs and Sura rockets. For some I've had to pick the nearest TacPack equivalent for now. Note, I'm working on the Swiss Mk58, so weapons are for that mark.
    Hello Dave,
    Are you using the gun sight that comes with the SDK?

Members who have read this thread: 14