Mirage 2000C Released

Thread: Mirage 2000C Released

Hybrid View

Mirage 2000C Released

The Metal2Mesh Mirage 2000C has been released.

It is also available at JustFlight today - http://www.justflight.com/product/me...sh-mirage-2000

Under development for over well two years it is a joy to look at and fly.

Current version is 1.02, for FSX , P3D v2 and FSX-SE.

Cheers,
    Hank

I'm assuming that if you've bought it as a pre-release / beta directly from Metal2Mesh, that you've still able to download it from the Metal2Mesh website?

I'd check for myself, but my M2M login credentials reside in a little password book at home on my desk, which is where I'm not.
    Jim Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyRFR View Post
    I'm assuming that if you've bought it as a pre-release / beta directly from Metal2Mesh, that you've still able to download it from the Metal2Mesh website?

I'd check for myself, but my M2M login credentials reside in a little password book at home on my desk, which is where I'm not.
    That is correct

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

Looks magnificent! Also looks like I'll need to upgrade my rig to use it properly, but well done you lot!
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Quote Originally Posted by hairyspin View Post
    Looks magnificent! Also looks like I'll need to upgrade my rig to use it properly, but well done you lot!
    Yeah.. I wondered about that too. The published specs at Just Flight are.. well.. ridiculously low. My rig (i5 2500K/3.3-3.7gig..Win7Ult..8gig ram..Palit GTX560Ti 1.2gig) far exceeds it but I've more than a feeling in my water that it would struggle. I could get it for a song with my JF points too but I'm loathe to buy it fearing it would run like a 3-legged dog.

ATB
    DaveB

Guys, the M2M Mirage 2000 is extremely FPS friendly!! Hence the low specs........

Hank

Quote Originally Posted by hae5904 View Post
    Guys, the M2M Mirage 2000 is extremely FPS friendly!! Hence the low specs........

Hank
    Hank..
    The boys over in the P3D forum are reporting FPS hits in the release version where before, it was smooth.:-O
    EDIT: Looks like it was the mirrors so this may not be a problem in FSX?

ATB
    DaveB

Quote Originally Posted by hae5904 View Post

Hank
    Hank old chap, the M2M site says 4gb ram and a 1gb video card - mine is a 512gb card on an old rig. Oddly, JF say 2gb ram and a 512gb card. Somebody might be wrong...
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Members who have read this thread: 1