A2A Dev update 28/10/09 - AKA 'Why so sad'
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A2A Dev update 28/10/09 - AKA 'Why so sad'

A2A Dev update 28/10/09 - AKA 'Why so sad'

Hello guys and girls and Mudmarine,.... oh we know your still here reading away :wave:

Okie dokie, what with all the strange news, black crows flying and two headed horse running through the fields here is were we, A2A Simulations are at.

First up after a brilliant testing period with our excellent testers the Wings of Power III Razorback P47 is in the final stages of production. Its turned into an excellent aircraft and makes me VERY excited at what 2009 will turn into.

For a taste here is the pilots manual and accu-sim manual;
    http://www.a2asimulations.com//\wingsofpower/wop3_p47/downloads/P47_Razorback_Pilot's_Manual.pdf

http://www.a2asimulations.com//\wingsofpower/wop3_p47/downloads/P47_Accusim_Manual.pdf

Next on the list of declassified information, here is a shot of the FW190 in development from us, its been a slow burning project but after over a year here we are. I am sure I can get some better info and screenies on this one soon as theres just a few more things that need completing.

The last thing on my list is this last shot of an RAF variant of the cub. Once we have it all setup and looking good in FSX I will post some cockpit shots here for anyone who is interested.

So dont be down the in dumps with so much wonderful stuff coming from not just us but many other developers theres absolutly no reason why '09 cant be the best year yet for flight simulation :ernae:

Congratulations.....Beautiful work!!!!! will be looking out for the Jug and why not the Cub too!!!!!:woot:

Now that´s a hot fighter in the 5th shot! I guess it taught the Luftwaffe pilots to fear....! :d

Some nice things you got there!

Charter Member 2015
    Can't waite for cub and FW190! :woot:

David

J3 Flitfire cub

Hi Lewis,I see you are going to do my dads old cub NC1776 I hope I gave you guys enough good pictures and info and I wish my dad was alive to see her in flight sim .so many people never heard or seen a flitfire cub will be really looking forward to flying her on the sim i have not sat in her in over 40 years.
    Thanks guys,Joseph

gajit
    Excellent manuals - thanks for the preview :kiss:

Lewis, I can't seem to download the manuals, is it just me or...?

edit: found it, I had to delete a back slash in the url
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

warbird861
    Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    Lewis, I can't seem to download the manuals, is it just me or...?
    I can download them with all my browsers

Looking good!!!!!!:faint:

Charter Member 2015
    corrected links:

P-47 Razorback Manual: http://www.a2asimulations.com//wingsofpower/wop3_p47/downloads/P47_Razorback_Pilot's_Manual.pdf

P-47 Accusim Manual: http://www.a2asimulations.com//wings...sim_Manual.pdf

Really looking forward to the Cub, Lewis........

ohh and nice Jugs btw :kiss: LOL :ernae:
    I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Looks awesome Lewis!

Love those textures!

:ernae:

Bill
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Love the Jug's pit.
    The 190 doesn't look too bad either.
    Mathias

MCDesigns
    Wow, awesome previews and a very optimistic post and outlook, looking forward to it Lewis! :ernae:

Somebody get me a tissue..........Dang it's beautiful

They even have a real Tuskeegee pilot
    ASUS SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK1 LGA 1150 Intel Z97
    Intel Core i7-4790K Haswell Quad-Core 4.0GHz
    Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced - High Air Flow Full
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X
    DirectCU II R9280-DC2T-3GD5 Radeon R9 280 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready
    EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 80 PLUS PLATINUM Certified 1000W

Argh - is it October already?

This must be my most anticipated add-on at the moment, well maybe tied with the Warbird P-51, but all the custom engine programming gives this a unique edge.

One thing I can always count on with A2A is a product which excells in all areas, with no let downs. A2A has never taken my money on a supposedly finished product, only for a long list to appear on release day highlighting major inaccuracies, bugs, and engine characteristics that are just plain wrong.

I don't know who programs the A2A flight models, but they just have the right "feel", which I enjoy flying as much as those by Rob Young, so I place the A2A flight/engine models up there with those by RealAir, meaning above all others.
    Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem Quad @ 4.2GHz
    EVGA GTX260 216 710/2500MHz
    OCZ Platinum CL7 6GB
    EVGA Intel X58

Quote Originally Posted by SolarEagle View Post
    ...I don't know who programs the A2A flight models, but they just have the right "feel", which I enjoy flying as much as those by Rob Young, so I place the A2A flight/engine models up there with those by RealAir, meaning above all others.
    I couldn't agree more. And I love it when developers release the manuals ahead of the actual product release. Gives me an opportunity to get familiar before I start flying, always makes for a better experience, especially as this will be my first exposure to flying with Accusim.

Almost bought the old FSX P-47 Solo version last week. Thanks for the heads up Lewis! Looks like we're almost through that "tiny bit longer" period.
    "If it ain't broke, fix it until it is"

Didn't quite escape.

Smile

Well, okay, I have to admit that I got advanced warning of one of the versions here. Having the manual available means that I spent last night in front of ADE and Ken Delve books!

Some time ago, I was told that there was a possibility that there would be an RAF livery in the WOP3 P-47D set and that a certain person who knows full well who he is wanted a scenery done for it to fly from. The base it lived at is called Cox's Bazar, then in India. Unfortunately. Cox's Bazar is now in Bangladesh and is a not-exactly-small tourist airliner airport, so instead I offered to make a fictional Forward Operating Base for it to fly from... That's the first three screenshots here, and is entirely default objects.

The final two pictures are of the one I put together rather rapidly last night after getting access to the manuals - RAF Wormingford (gotta love these names!) was known to the USAAF as Station 159 and was in Essex, near Colchester. It's still used today by the Suffolk and Essex Gliding Club, but I've given it fifty parking spots and two T.2s back...

Available? Not yet. I'm waiting for a certain P-47D to become available, so I can get my clammy little mits on it!

Wonderful stuff Ian.

And now for a video...

[YOUTUBE]K7cTL6YhEyg[/YOUTUBE]
    (Watch in HD for best viewing!)

Is now a good chance to mention it only being 1 of 4, ill up the others once done :ernae:,..
    Oh and we have a busy list for '09 all of this kinda quality or beyond, aiming for beyond of course

Charter Member 2011
    might want to check the second hand on the clock when it passes 9 :wave:

Also anything sorted out for march yet lewis?? i'm like a kid in a sweet job whos been told they can have whatever they want for free ..... if they can escape from a glass box before the lions eat them! :d
    yes i know i cant spell half the time! Thank you kindly to those few who pointed that out

Once again, I am deeply impressed by your work guys! Just briliant!

Greetings
    Tim
    Greetings
    Tim

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

I want it I want it I want it I want it I want to paint it...
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Members who have read this thread: 1