Some new projects - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some new projects

The MB-2 is about there, few more things to add and tweak and she should be right. The flap (Insert) for the folding wings was impossible for me to animate so what I did was hide it when the wings are folded.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture14.jpg   Capture15.jpg   Capture16.jpg  

Everybody needs a huge Army bomber! Beautiful work, Chris. PT-26 is looking good too.

I'm back

Hello everyone

Not sure who is still here and who is gone but I am working on getting back into this great hobby. I made copies of all the projects I had going and have been re-installing all the software needed. If anyone knows of good instructions on building for FSX let me know, would love to build some for that sim also.

Chris

SOH-CM-2023
    Quote Originally Posted by NCGent View Post
    Hello everyone

Not sure who is still here and who is gone but I am working on getting back into this great hobby. I made copies of all the projects I had going and have been re-installing all the software needed. If anyone knows of good instructions on building for FSX let me know, would love to build some for that sim also.

Chris

Good to see you! Im still here.

Sean

Hi Chris,

Good to see you are still around. We are still here, but the amount of who can call themselves "we who are here" has become quite small over the years.

Most people have moved ahead and have arrived at MSFS now. Even the amount of people who still fly in FSX or P3D is reducing. The people who stayed here mainly prefer to modify instead of virtual flying.....

"We" are weird folkes, but nice company in most cases.

Cheers,
    Huub

Hi Chris,
    Welcome back...yes the ol' faithful are still here....

Cheers

Shessi

Hey Chris,

Good to hear from you, and glad to have you back - and healthy, I hope.

Yep, some of us old fossils are still working and playing in FS9.

Welcome back Chris!

Arado AR-76

I've been away for a while beating cancers ass but in the past few months I did manage to start 2 projects when I could muster up the strength. One is an MB-2 Bomber, I have not been able to fly it yet because I did not have MSFS but I hope to soon. The other is a Fairchild PT-26. I took some screen shots this morning so tell me what you think.

I have been trying to get a copy of your Arado Ar-76 with no avail. is there some way you let me know if it is available and if so please tell me where to go to? thanks

Those screenshots are looking very nice Marty. Hope you keep safe and strong.

Taff
    The grass is always greener on the other side...

But, it's just as hard to mow!

Doh, above should have read...

Those screenshots are looking very nice Marty. Chris, welcome back and I hope you keep safe and strong.

Taff
    The grass is always greener on the other side...

But, it's just as hard to mow!

Icon22 looking for your great work

Hello everyone

Chris
    I am looking for a copy of you Ar-76. I anyone has an old copy of the aircraft please let me know. I have been looking for a long time. I also would like to have an Ar-68e-1. Not many people made German aircraft from the 1930s. Thanks

Members who have read this thread: 1