Flysimware Mitsubishi MU-2B-60 released!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flysimware Mitsubishi MU-2B-60 released!

Flysimware Mitsubishi MU-2B-60 released!

Available now at:
    http://flysimware.com/website/MU_2B_60.html

other virtual corner-stores to follow.

Looking forward to seeing more shots to see how the textures are in the VC and cabin. Also, they are billing themselves as the first company to simulate a Garrett turboprop system....what about the PMDG Jetstream 41?

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTK View Post
    Looking forward to seeing more shots to see how the textures are in the VC and cabin. . . . . .
    Their website already has shots of the cabin and VC plus a lengthy video by Joe explaining the "In's and Out's" of the MU-2)

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Their website already has shots of the cabin and VC plus a lengthy video by Joe explaining the "In's and Out's" of the MU-2)
    I'll just reference the videos then, because I don't see the shots that you mention. Just one side view with a comment saying that more shots are available at other vendor's sites.

Plus, if you go to their product page, and scroll down to the MU-2 and click on the side view, it will put you on the sales page, which will allow you to step through a ton of pics:

http://www.flysimware.com/FLYSTORE_2...-mu-2b-60.html

Hope that helps. Also Sean, PM sent.

Kent

What's up with the MU2? It's been three days since the release (available at Flysimware). Hasn't anyone taken her for a spin? Normally after this much time there are a couple of pages of screens, suggestions, critiques and so on. . .yet it's been silent thus far.

Sure, got it today though and a quick spin and aside from a few quirks to iron out, I'm happy with her..........

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails honeyview_2015-4-29_20-46-10-550.jpg  

Nice interior lighting. Thanks for the shot.

Nice interior lighting. Thanks for the shot.

You are welcome, it is a WIP of what I got started with on the interior tonight...so modified from the original....a little bit

What's up with the MU2? It's been three days since the release (available at Flysimware). Hasn't anyone taken her for a spin? Normally after this much time there are a couple of pages of screens, suggestions, critiques and so on. . .yet it's been silent thus far.
    Waiting to hear what others say about it.

I'm planning to buy it when it appears on my usual vendor sites (pcaviator or flightsimstore).

Man, these other shops are painfully slow in uploading new addons.

Falcon, just a heads up on that, when they were asked (the day following the original release) about when the model would be at the other vendors, it was noted that they were first going to see if any significant bugs showed up with users(and fixes being applied) before they would send the files to those vendors. The exact words I read were depending on different factors and vendors, from 2 days to a maximum of 2 weeks. We're already a few days into that time frame so I suspect it won't be too much longer.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by StormILM View Post
    Falcon, just a heads up on that, when they were asked (the day following the original release) about when the model would be at the other vendors, it was noted that they were first going to see if any significant bugs showed up with users(and fixes being applied) before they would send the files to those vendors. The exact words I read were depending on different factors and vendors, from 2 days to a maximum of 2 weeks. We're already a few days into that time frame so I suspect it won't be too much longer.
    lol, In a way that's kinda funny because it seems that a lot of folks are waiting for the release on their favorite sites rather than buying direct from Flysimware. If a lot of people already have the airplane and have flown it and found bugs. . .this is the first time I can remember where the forum wasn't all abuzz about what's wrong with an airplane, lol . . . .or even what they liked about it.

So far I really like the airplane....so far I believe standing issues are AP/HSI/Nav capturing, the beacon lights not rotating, and a few issues in starting the engines (same as the 441 with the start locks plus a bit different sequence on the switches) otherwise, I have put about two hours so far (working on textures for the interior) on the hobbs and it handles just fine. Slow flight requires some concentration and staying ahead of the airplane, but other than that, is a gentile but very agile flyer. A lot of fun. If you have an interest in the MU-2, you will enjoy this package. At the very least, equal to the 441 on the Flysimware production scale, but I find it a bit more fun in the handling department.

Just some thoughts so far.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails honeyview_2015-5-1_6-37-31-268.jpg   honeyview_2015-5-1_6-38-9-946.jpg   honeyview_2015-5-1_6-40-9-940.jpg   honeyview_2015-5-1_6-41-11-674.jpg   honeyview_2015-5-1_6-36-31-885.jpg   honeyview_2015-5-1_6-35-13-183.jpg  

I bought this two days ago and have only had time to play around with it for about 20 minutes. So far I really like it. The graphics are a point of concern for some folks, but for my tastes they're perfectly fine. I'm more of a 'systems' junkie, and the Mu-2 seems to deliver. If you're familiar with operating the Garretts on the Aerosoft OV-10 or PMDG J-41, then this plane won't present any difficulties (start locks). The flight dynamics seem appropriately "hot", but without being twitchy. Very solid. The developer should be commended for taking on fresh subject matters like the Mu-2. I've purchased a few Flysimware products in the last year (PT-26 and C402), and I'm impressed with the steady evolution of quality seen in each successive release.

I wouldn't classify these as issues, but so far there are only a few minor points I'd like to improve: F1 GTN750 and RXP Weather Radar integration is available in the VC, but I didn't notice any RXP GNS530 integration. Although you can always add the RXP GPS on a 2D popup and use the old "LinkGPS=On" callout on the RXPGNS.cfg. I'd also like to try adding a 3rd party freeware weather radar to the VC, since I don't own the RXP Wx radar. Also, a 2D popup for the A/P controls would be helpful. These are just personal preferences, though...and ones that I can probably tackle on my own once I get the time. Definitely a very solid plane. Well done, Flysimware!
    Last edited by mgchrist5; May 1st, 2015 at 05:12.
    -Mark

Quote Originally Posted by ksheadley View Post

Wow, you've really transformed this bird! Are you going to make these textures available? You don't by any chance have their 441 do you, it would look fantastic with the same treatment. Bravo!

Not sure of the time frame, but yes, and yes on the 441, once I wrap up the Moo.

Is there any Flysimware staff here at SOH? I bought the plane but i´m facing trouble trying to download the installer. Sent a message to them, but no answer so far. Any help?

Edit: Already contacted. Thanks.
    Last edited by flaviossa; May 4th, 2015 at 14:40.
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

I am Flysimware staff, shoot me a PM and we'll get it sorted out!

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by capceo View Post
    I am Flysimware staff, shoot me a PM and we'll get it sorted out!

Joe
    lol, Chief cook and Bottle washer Joe?

Making progress.......Exterior being revamped a bit now........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails honeyview_2015-5-6_9-7-52-600.jpg   honeyview_2015-5-6_0-2-27-997.jpg   honeyview_2015-5-6_9-10-31-2.jpg   honeyview_2015-5-6_9-9-39-518.jpg  

Very impressive work. Really looking very good.

Members who have read this thread: 2