Vertigo Studios - TacPack Validation for the SPAD VII

Thread: Vertigo Studios - TacPack Validation for the SPAD VII

Vertigo Studios - TacPack Validation for the SPAD VII

Good-day,

It was requested that we validate the SPAD VII for multiplayer combat, with VRS TacPack. We have provided an easy download for those interested HERE.

Thank-you for the support!
    - Joseph
    VFR Simulations
    www.vfrsim.com

so for tacpack useage..it has to be multilayer only?..i mean i cant just fly in my own little world and shoot things?

Dave,

TackPack can be used either on or offline. The Validation is strictly for cheat-proof servers, that use TacPack for multiplayer missions/combat.

- Joseph
    VFR Simulations
    www.vfrsim.com

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Hello Joseph,
    Is there any way to reduce the speed of tanker aircraft (that I use as targets) to below 200 kts, or do you know whether VRS is working in this, so that the SPAD can catch them? I suppose this issue will become more relevant as more aircraft get Tacpacked.

I would look into using fs-recorder for injecting artificial AI...

- Joseph
    VFR Simulations
    www.vfrsim.com

Quote Originally Posted by Stickshaker View Post
    Hello Joseph,
    Is there any way to reduce the speed of tanker aircraft (that I use as targets) to below 200 kts, or do you know whether VRS is working in this, so that the SPAD can catch them? I suppose this issue will become more relevant as more aircraft get Tacpacked.
    I thought you can add any type AI aircraft to TacPack as a tanker? So far I have only added ai ships to it, but I do think its the same for aircraft.
    I know there is a post over at the VRS Support Forums where someone setup a furball with the Spad but can't seem to find it now.

Joe
    I7 6700K @ 4.8 / Gigabyte Z170X UD3 / 16GB G.Skill TridentZ 3200mhz / EVGA GTX 1070 Ti FTW Ultra 8GB / EVGA SuperNova 750 G2
    Samsung 960 Evo NVMe M.2 250gb Boot Drive / 960 Evo 1 TB SSD - Game Drive / WD Blue 500GB SSD - Sim Drive / WD Black 1TB HD
    Fractal Design Celsius S36 AIO Cooler / Fractal Design Define R6 / LG
    32GK850G-B 32" 1440P 144Hz G-Sync Monitor

You can use any aircraft as a "tanker", but the speed is limited to 200kts minimum.

For simple stuff you could try "Formation Flight Toys" by Gerry Beckwith. http://www.mudpond.org/

Quote Originally Posted by fsxar177 View Post
    Dave,

TackPack can be used either on or offline. The Validation is strictly for cheat-proof servers, that use TacPack for multiplayer missions/combat.

- Joseph
    oh ok..i see now,thanks

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Good idea, Dave. Downloading now.

Members who have read this thread: 1