MilViz: A small update.. (Milviz Facebook page)

Thread: MilViz: A small update.. (Milviz Facebook page)

MilViz: A small update.. (Milviz Facebook page)

Taken from Milviz FB page

A small update...

1) The Kingair 350i and 300 are well in hand and moving forward. More news on those probably this weekend.

2) The F-4E Phantom II is moving ahead as well and we are looking at a release fairly soon... (fairly is defined as when it's ready!)

3) The P-38L will be released VERY soon (very is defined as really close to being 100% ready). Note that only persons who bought the FSX Redbull version direct from us will be able to get the 5$ off.

4) The Avanti paint job(s) have begun. Coding is in hand. (PL-21)

5) SR-71 painting is nearly done. Coding to commence at some point in the near future.

6) C-130J coding is moving ahead nicely. Modeling of the external is nearly done.

7) F-100D is close to alpha and looking GOOOOOOD!

8) The F-4S is ready for coding to begin as soon as we wrap the F-4E.

9) Tacpack coding on the P-38L and the F-86F is nearly done. Tacpack coding for the F-4E is moving ahead nicely.

10) Moo will move ahead shortly.

11) T-38C, F-15C and B407GX have not been forgotten. We are assessing our options on those.
    Intel i5-2500K - Zotac GTX 750 Ti - 4GB G-Skills - Gigabyte B75M - Simbada 500 W PSU - 17' LED

Quote Originally Posted by Peg o my heart View Post

3) The P-38L will be released VERY soon (very is defined as really close to being 100% ready). Note that only persons who bought the FSX Redbull version direct from us will be able to get the 5$ off.

5) SR-71 painting is nearly done. Coding to commence at some point in the near future.

9) Tacpack coding on the P-38L and the F-86F is nearly done. Tacpack coding for the F-4E is moving ahead nicely.
    Can't wait!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Oh boy, I can't wait to see that SR-71 !
    Also, I realise I had totally forgotten about the F-100 and the F-15C...

Very comprehensive and illuminating update-- with the understanding that this is a snapshot of the progress of their "overt" (i.e. publicly revealed) projects as they stand now (...the schedule could change, production resources could change, etc.). One big reason I am an avowed MilViz "fanboy"-- they are professional, relatively transparent, and they deliver quality (IMHO, of course).

Can't think of ANYTHING on the list that I am NOT looking forward to!

Kent

Wow! Quite a nice list of up and comings. Thanks for sharing Peg O My Heart. I need to check their FB more often.

ColoKent,+1 your assessment.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Pretty exciting news!

Curious, if the P-38L features a new soundset?

Also, is the F4U-1D scrapped at this point ?

- Joseph
    VFR Simulations
    www.vfrsim.com

Quote Originally Posted by ColoKent View Post
    Very comprehensive and illuminating update-- with the understanding that this is a snapshot of the progress of their "overt" (i.e. publicly revealed) projects as they stand now (...the schedule could change, production resources could change, etc.). One big reason I am an avowed MilViz "fanboy"-- they are professional, relatively transparent, and they deliver quality (IMHO, of course).

Can't think of ANYTHING on the list that I am NOT looking forward to!

Kent
    Milviz's Team attributes: Quality, Professionalism, Transparency and most of all Friendly and Personal Service. There are many times I'm asking Colin and Kat personal support and I receive an instant reply and help, no matter the time of the day. When you have developers like friends and at the same time desirable and perfect quality products, you enjoy the products and you feel good that you support their development.

Quote Originally Posted by GB View Post
    There are many times I'm asking Colin and Kat personal support and I receive an instant reply and help, no matter the time of the day. When you have developers like friends and at the same time desirable and perfect quality products, you enjoy the products and you feel good that you support their development.
    Yep, I have had the same experience, and with the same result. It's great. When it comes to understanding being in business, these guys GET IT.

Kent

Curious, if the P-38L features a new soundset -> Yes , delivered this morning, ill wait until noonish before i scare the neighbours testing that out, Mike never fails to impress !

Looking forward to the TacPack version of the F-86!!!

i9-10900K, 64 Gb RAM, RTX 3090 FE, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Reverb G2

3) The P-38L will be released VERY soon (very is defined as really close to being 100% ready). Note that only persons who bought the FSX Redbull version direct from us will be able to get the 5$ off

OH YEA!!!!

@ Chuck: after having terrorised your neighbours with the soundpack, would you mind posting a soundclip of it here???

Johan

MOO MOO... Really looking forward to this one.

Thanks for the update.

Cheers
    TJ
    "The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Members who have read this thread: 1