For Those who Admire the Aerosoft OV-10

Thread: For Those who Admire the Aerosoft OV-10

For Those who Admire the Aerosoft OV-10

A good story about the OV-10 here http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/the.../+nicoleconlan.
    Jay
    USNR-Ret; Former Airline Migratory Worker; Builder, Owner, Operator RV-8 N817J
    Comp Spec - ASRock Steel Legend WiFi M/B, Ryzen 7 5800X, RX 6900 XT, 32GB RAM, M2 SSD for DCS, SATA SSD for MSFS2020

Nice article rvn817j but absolutely nothing to do with the Aerosoft OV10

Which reminds me.. I must reinstall it

ATB
    DaveB

Nope, but it's a good article about the OV-10. I use to mess with them while assigned to VMO-1 at MCAS new River in the early to mid 80's. It was and still could be a fantastic weapons platform.
    FAA A&P, FE (TURBOJET),AMEL COMM INST DC-8 & B767/757 TYPE RATEINGS
    FCC GROL

Aerosoft very typically did a masterly job on there one, be the ideal aircraft to buy second hand to go fishing with , you and the wife and the kids in the back , sure you could modify external tanks to carry your fishing poles and other in a chilly bin for some beers and tucker

Lots of whispers of Boeing opening an assembly line due to increased global interest in light strike type aircraft. Aerosoft OV-10 one of my favorites in FSX. I'm not a painter (just an FSX operator) and I don't even know if the current model will support this, however, it would be good to see an OV-10G+ for FSX. OV-10G+ here http://www.defensemedianetwork.com/s...-capabilities/.
    Jay
    USNR-Ret; Former Airline Migratory Worker; Builder, Owner, Operator RV-8 N817J
    Comp Spec - ASRock Steel Legend WiFi M/B, Ryzen 7 5800X, RX 6900 XT, 32GB RAM, M2 SSD for DCS, SATA SSD for MSFS2020

I think the old Aerosoft model would look good in the Dragon's grey scheme. Couldn't do anything about the nose mind but the colour would look good. Always liked the OV10 and the Aerosoft version

ATB
    DaveB

Members who have read this thread: 4