TacPack for P3D now available - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TacPack for P3D now available

Dave did some testing with the a-10 yesterday and ported that over to Prepar3d and when using the gun I didn't have any smoke effects did you have the same? Tested the f-35, f-14 and the mb335. So far the only thing I can find a problem is the gun on the f-35 which didn't last long enough. Can't wait for the rest of the prepar3d tacpack add ons to come out now. Razbam ' s harrier for one and just flights tornado! Almost can drop fsx completely!

I had smoke effects on the A-10 gun, but no sound. Was a very quick test though, & I may have missed something.
    VRS have managed to replicate my problem with the FLIR, so that's good. They're looking at it to see if it's a VRS or P3d problem.

Did you have a warning about the dsb gauge as I have had that sometimes? Going to see if I can figure out the smoke issue. Hopefully iris get tacpack enabled on the p3d version soon?

I think there was a waring about an .ini not being found. Have to go back and revisit that now I've checked the Hunter is working.

Just tried the A-10 again. No warnings, & both the smoke and sound effects work for the gun.

Figured the issue with the gun smoke. Even though I used the migration tool I didn't have the effect files. Copied from fsx to p3d and now working. I have the same dsd errors when changing aircraft but first loading the aircraft there is no error.

Dave when are we going to see some hunter action?

Members who have read this thread: 2