WWI Aircraft... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WWI Aircraft...

zijdemans,

I recieved your email. I'm not able to open it. It cam in as just a document. could you try again. i can take up to 20m files. I'll have my inbox cleaned out so nothing bounces.

Stuart,

Hey man I got it. I'll look it over. I might send it to Allen and see what he thinks. maybe he'll work his magic. That is if he's not overloaded already.
    "Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose."-Tom Krause

My works Here: http://www.thefreeflightsite.com/JFortin.htm

Curtiss Jenny N-4 and N-9 floatplane

Thank You Stuart and Nodice. I now have everything for the gmax model of the Curtiss Jenny. For now it will use the stock FS2k4 paint. It may get a new pilot or two. Currently the whole plane is 27k polys with LODs. I can live with that. The Float version will have a few more but hopefully, with Allen's help, not by much.

Allen,

I'm sure by now you got my PM. Let me know what you think. I'll send you everything with textures so that you can look it over. It needs some of the parts renamed. It might need a diet of things not supported in CFS2. I'll let you be the judge on that.

We're going to need a new CFS2 panel setup. We can use the stock panel texture for now. It will need gauges.

I'll need a N-9 texture once the model is near completion. I wish it was a fighter but still an important AC in US aviation history.

I hope to have it with breaking parts (the gmax model isn't set for them yet I don't think) and maybe the damage logic. Again with Allen's help. If its even possible on this model.

So this is a long term plan. I should kick myself for even thinking it. Maybe later I'll release it as a FS2004 model for both versions. Who knows.

Still have so many projects I want too do. LOL

Till Later,
    John
    "Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose."-Tom Krause

SVA5 Armed

Hi to everybody! I bring some pics of this beautiful model. The main animations are working.
    But lot of work is remaining.
    Cheers
    Mario
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SVA5Armed.jpg   SVA5Armed2.jpg  

Other Question to WW 1 on CFS 2.

I have bought the WW 1 Add on Combat Aces many Years ago, but i doesnt like the Vanilla Install.

Have anyone Good Mods, Campaigns/ Mission for the WW 1 Time?

I Have Found Emden and other WW 1 Ships in the CFS Ship Download Location.

For CFS 3 is a good Mod, called over Flandern Fields. Or is this for CFS 2?

Try this

For WW-1 stuff go to http://www.thefreeflightsite.com/ and check out the Aerocrate campaigns and the wonderful planes found there. Scroll down on the blue bar to the left until you get to "WW-1 for CFS-2". Also be sure to check J Fortins and Oldwheats pages for nice goodies. That said however, we do need more WW-1 stuff here.
    Finn

Thank you Finn,

I'm trying to add to my work. For now the Jenny is on hold. I'm doing a couple other projects. AER_DaddyO and I have been working on new air and CFG files for the Albatros and Nieuports. I've also go myself involved in converting Stuart's ships to CFS3.

Speaking of Stuart's ships. He has made some WWI ships and a German U-boat. Those are worth checkingout as well.

Elsner, OFF is for CFS3. If you would like I can send you a bata version of my airbases for you to test. I still need to do the Tondern Raid.

'til Later,
    John P Fortin

Icon22 Hey Manuele!

Look what i´ve found in the Military Air History of my country!
    And what about the model Ansaldo A1?
    Cheers
    Mario
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ansaldo_A1.jpg   SVA10_6.jpg   SVA10_5.jpg   SVA10_4.jpg   SVA10_3.jpg   SVA10_2.jpg  

SVA10_1.jpg  

Sva10

I have repaired the SVA10 animations, and I wonder if there is a properly sound work for this plane.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww8E3JiWEi0
    Cheers
    Mario
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SVA10.jpg  

Icon22

From that link , i made a engine sound pack (beta) , feedback is very welcome!
    Cheers
    Mario

Icon22

Hi Mario,
    Chris Herring (TopFlightSimulation) did a good A-1 "Balilla" for FS9 some years ago, I recently downloaded from Simviation a Greek version by Yiannis Katehis Tsetsas.....
    The general Balilla's lines "seem" to be similar to the SVA's ones, but the plane were different.
    Actually I'm using for both the planes the sounds from Stuart Green's Albatross DIII package.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbnail 2.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	100.5 KB 
ID:	22552 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbnail.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	22553

Mnuelle..

Manuelle, I have not forgotten this conversion. It is difficult the conversion of gauges, i ´m going alone but on the way...
    Also I ´ve made a original sound set for this plane from a scratch.
    Cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails VC panel.jpg   2dpanel.jpg  
    Hit hard, hit fast, hit where it hurts and keep hitting.

Awesome work Misson. Its looking great.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood_Hawk23 View Post
    Awesome work Misson. Its looking great.
    Thank u John!
    Today i gave it a try!
    Cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new gauges.jpg  

I would like to include a Vickers machine gun sound , but I really dont know , how sounds 2 vickers firing at same time. Should sounds like one ?
    Mario
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries

How about this?

Quote Originally Posted by misson View Post
    I would like to include a Vickers machine gun sound , but I really dont know , how sounds 2 vickers firing at same time. Should sounds like one ?
    Mario
    The MGs sound in a Mustang or a Zero... or an FW 198... IS NOT FOR A SINGLE GUN! or a single gun X4... If 6 or 4 guns sound about the same... why should 2 guns be different????
    The quest for "reality" can get ridiculous sometimes...
    Carlos...

Quote Originally Posted by gaucho_59 View Post
    The MGs sound in a Mustang or a Zero... or an FW 198... IS NOT FOR A SINGLE GUN! or a single gun X4... If 6 or 4 guns sound about the same... why should 2 guns be different????
    The quest for "reality" can get ridiculous sometimes...
    Carlos...
    I know Carlos but, stocks sounds about this are or sounds like only one machine gun , because sounds better...perhaps.
    Mario

Quote Originally Posted by misson View Post
    I know Carlos but, stocks sounds about this are or sounds like only one machine gun , because sounds better...perhaps.
    Mario
    Use the .303 for the sounds. I think there are sounds out there for the vickers. Check SimV. You could try the Aerocrate sounds.

Members who have read this thread: 0