Mirage's smoke and mirror

Thread: Mirage's smoke and mirror

Mirage's smoke and mirror

"Our Mirage is done by Metal2Mesh and is pretty high-end in all aspects. It looks stunning, flies like a bat out of hell and comes with serious systems (though it is not a complex aircraft like most famous fighters are). Even better it is fully TackPack ready so when you got that and when you got the F-14 or this one you really should.

Release is expected in April, As with all the best products when this one hit our offices things slowed down and people stayed late to revenge an earlier defeat. It's that good
    ," Mathijs Kok - Aerosoft.

It is not "-5" or "D/N" variants, it's 2000C. I am a bit confused

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?...2000c-preview/
    Intel i5-2500K - Zotac GTX 750 Ti - 4GB G-Skills - Gigabyte B75M - Simbada 500 W PSU - 17' LED

Quote Originally Posted by Peg o my heart View Post
    It is not "-5" or "D/N" variants, it's 2000C. I am a bit confused
    What's the confusion?

Dave

Is this the same with M2M?
    Intel i5-2500K - Zotac GTX 750 Ti - 4GB G-Skills - Gigabyte B75M - Simbada 500 W PSU - 17' LED

Still, what's the confusion about? Aerosoft will release the M2M Mirage 2000, and yes it's a Mirage 2000C, and yes, it's currently set for FSX with TacPack.

Hank

Metal2Mesh is the developer, Aerosoft is the publisher/distributor.

Quote Originally Posted by ak416 View Post
    Metal2Mesh is the developer, Aerosoft is the publisher/distributor.
    I think that is what the OP was looking for.
    You take it easy.. and have a nice day

Well, it's written directly in the post:

Our Mirage is done by Metal2Mesh and is pretty high-end in all aspects. It looks stunning, flies like a bat out of hell and comes with serious systems (though it is not a complex aircraft like most famous fighters are). Even better it is fully TackPack ready so when you got that and when you got the F-14 or this one you really should. As with all the best products when this one hit our offices things slowed down and people stayed late to revenge an earlier defeat. It's that good.

Release is expected in April, but you know software development. We are not going to rush a project like this, it's too precious

Does anyone know if it's still going to be available directly from MTM after the release or strictly through the reseller(s)? Just curious about how it'll be supported and updated after the beta is done.
    Your English is better than my French, German, Italian, Spanish.... so no worries my friends!

Members who have read this thread: 0