Released: Decimomannu Mil. Scenery for FSX & P3D - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Released: Decimomannu Mil. Scenery for FSX & P3D

For users of this scenery that wish to fly the mission demonstrated in video, you may
    download it here : https://app.box.com/s/ox6sew7uzwvstny9qa2y9kkrpzywrvb1

Though mission is intended for the Tacpack, it doesnot need it to run. Mission spawns with
    the native F-18 acceleration, but you may change to any aircraft you wish (though wingman
    will always be the F-18 "US NAVY").

Have fun!
    My Military Flight Videos :

What Wingman program is that?
    I pass gas!

I nee the LIED flight plane (traffic file)

Any idea?
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

What Wingman program is that?
    It's not a program. Just an FSX Mission that does the job.

I nee the LIED flight plane (traffic file)
    I'm not sure about what you mean, but if you don't get your Wingman moving (I guess you see him to your left),
    remember to run "Simvar.exe" before flying the mission : after FSX starts, go to
    your FSX folder, find the folder named "Extensions" and run as admin the .exe

If this is it, hope this helps.
    My Military Flight Videos :

Quote Originally Posted by xpelekis View Post
    It's not a program. Just an FSX Mission that does the job.

I'm not sure about what you mean, but if you don't get your Wingman moving (I guess you see him to your left),
    remember to run "Simvar.exe" before flying the mission : after FSX starts, go to
    your FSX folder, find the folder named "Extensions" and run as admin the .exe

If this is it, hope this helps.
    I would like to MIL traffic
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post
    I would like to MIL traffic
    I have installed much of the AI military traffic packages from the MAIW guys, and I have to say, Decimomannu looks very busy most of the time, less so on weekends...
    Everyone, feel free tu use these pictures as previews for this magnificent scenery...

Great pics! I also use this scenery a lot of the time, mostly for a few of the SSW aircraft and weapons practice on the nearby weapons ranges. Mine does not look as busy as yours though. I will have to do something about that.

I use the freeware Italy PR with this base over the top and it works really well like that out of the box.

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Icon22

Quote Originally Posted by scotth6 View Post
    Great pics! I also use this scenery a lot of the time, mostly for a few of the SSW aircraft and weapons practice on the nearby weapons ranges. Mine does not look as busy as yours though. I will have to do something about that.

I use the freeware Italy PR with this base over the top and it works really well like that out of the box.

Cheers,

I use it as my home base when on Mediterranean deployment. Absolutely love this scenery.

Everyone drops in from time to time.

Dave

Members who have read this thread: 2