Carenado B200 or Flysimware Cessna 441?

Thread: Carenado B200 or Flysimware Cessna 441?

Carenado B200 or Flysimware Cessna 441?

So guys, which do you prefer? Which has the best flight dynamics, which has better systems depth, how are they on FPS? Most importantly, which is more fun to fly?

Good question. I am very interested in the 441 too

It is slightly cheaper, anyone know when the next fspilotshop sale is?

I have the B200...nice aircraft.

The Conquest on the other hand is ugly lol.
    Be yourself by yourself, stay away from me

Pantera

The Carenado is pretty, but the 441 has more depth to the systems...if you nitpick, I am sure you will find good and bad with both, but for what I got it for the 441 is a good buy, what it lacks in texturing, it makes up for in systems, runs fine on my system, those Garretts sound great. For what it's worth, with the 441, St Bart's and Saba are both within reason although SABA will require a headwind.

I can't recommend Carenado's B200. Sure, it's a wonderful model with beautiful textures but under the hood it's just the FSX default King Air. The Flysimware Cessna 441 is quite the opposite: An excellent systems depth but some very poor textures.

However, if you ask me the best turboprop twin right now is RealAir's Turbine Duke v2! One of the best flight dynamics, a wonderful model and a very good simulation of the systems. Or if you are looking for a King Air B200 I would choose Flight1's great Super King Air.

Greetings
    Tim
    Greetings
    Tim

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

I have the Flysimware C402 (smaller piston sister to the C441) and I have the B200 from Carenado.

The C402 is my favorite piston twin, beating the Milviz baron. The B200, I never fly!

Quote Originally Posted by Tim-HH View Post
    I can't recommend Carenado's B200. Sure, it's a wonderful model with beautiful textures but under the hood it's just the FSX default King Air. The Flysimware Cessna 441 is quite the opposite: An excellent systems depth but some very poor textures.

However, if you ask me the best turboprop twin right now is RealAir's Turbine Duke v2! One of the best flight dynamics, a wonderful model and a very good simulation of the systems. Or if you are looking for a King Air B200 I would choose Flight1's great Super King Air.

Greetings
    Tim
    I think you pretty well nailed it! I have the Flysimware C402, nice exterior model, systems modeling and flight model are really good, virtual cockpit, especially the panel, look dated. I understand that Flysimware did a great job in getting the Garret engines correct with their C441.

Carenado's stuff looks awesome, but systems are stock FSX and Carenado seems to always botch something in the virtual cockpit. From what I have read, the RealAir Turbine Duke and the Flight1 B200 are the best general aviation turboprops to date when it comes to having both good looks and proper systems and flight models.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

I'm really interested in the flight1 B200, but that's more money than I'm willing to spend right now. Also, isn't Milviz working on a King Air 350?

I completely agree with Tim HH, and yes Milviz is working on a 350i (with ProLine 21 avionics ) - you can pre purchase the WIP version over at their site
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Agreed with Tim and Ryan. Turbine Duke v2 is tops. The F1 B200 was very nice tho I didn't keep it, it was simply too big for the places I like to fly to. The T-Duke is like a Porsche Cayenne compared to the B200 which is like a big passenger van. Why not get the F1 B200, it has a 30 Day return policy, if you don't like it, you can return it.

I am really looking foward to the Milviz Mu-2 which should be a fantastic stablemate to the T-Duke. The KA350 should be nice, but again too big for the places I like to fly to.

Cheers
    TJ
    "The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I agree about the Milviz KA350i. When it's done, it is going to please a lot of folks who're in the market for this size of turboprop regarding visual, systems, and fde realism.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Members who have read this thread: 0