Something different....

Also includes a motorized variant.

http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/us...2309050,D13500
    Is there a Paint Kit included? I like.

Caz

Quote Originally Posted by Cazzie View Post

Caz
    Very nice, I had been watching this project develop and had forgotten about it, it looks like loads of fun.

If I recall the DiscusX didn't have a paint kit, tho being a composite glider there aren't many rivets or panel lines to paint over so it was fairly easy to paint without a kit. They may yet do a kit for this ASK

Cheers
    TJ
    "The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Since I'm weak-willed, I broke down and purchased it this morning. I don't see a paint kit among the installed items, nor do I see one on the Aerosoft website. Although as pilottj mentioned, most repaints shouldn't be too difficult since it's essentially just a smooth white unblemished aircraft in its stock form. Haven't had a chance to toy with it yet, but I've never had any regrets about any prior AS purchases. Good luck!
    -Mark

SOH-CM-2024
    Agreed, it's just they included one with their Liberty XL-2 I purchased to do a repaint of two that Averett University here own for the aviation program. I must have, love soaring.

Caz

I tried a few quick flights, and it's great! The motorized variant is particularly fun.

For what it's worth, Aerosoft does include a repaint of a US-registered model - N30BR - which is registered to the Blue Ridge Soaring Society in Virginia. Not sure if that's anywhere near your neck of the woods in VA.
    -Mark

Got my copy. Really nice

Hope they do a high performance competition glider next.

SYSTEM: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit |PSU - CoolMaster 1000Watt Gold edition |MoBo - Asus Sabertooth X79 |CPU - Intel i7 3930K OC (4.6 GHz) |Display - ATI Gigabyte 7970 HD |3X4GB G.Skill |Controls - TM HOTAS WARTHOG (Serial No. 4523) Saitek Rudder Pedals |TrackIR 4 Pro

Here are some ASK-M screenshots. The paint scheme is a quick NZ reg I did, I'll upload it soon. Cazzie, there is in fact a paint kit now for the ASK, you can get it from the Aerosoft support forum.

Cheers
    TJ

"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by pilottj View Post
    Here are some ASK-M screenshots. The paint scheme is a quick NZ reg I did, I'll upload it soon. Cazzie, there is in fact a paint kit now for the ASK, you can get it from the Aerosoft support forum.

Cheers
    TJ

Where did you launch from?
    SYSTEM: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit |PSU - CoolMaster 1000Watt Gold edition |MoBo - Asus Sabertooth X79 |CPU - Intel i7 3930K OC (4.6 GHz) |Display - ATI Gigabyte 7970 HD |3X4GB G.Skill |Controls - TM HOTAS WARTHOG (Serial No. 4523) Saitek Rudder Pedals |TrackIR 4 Pro

Quote Originally Posted by SirBenn21 View Post
    Where did you launch from?
    Hey SirBenn,
    The departure point is Martins Bay Lodge, part of the Milford Sound scenery package for FTX NZSI, the arrival airstrip is Quintin Lodge.

Cheers
    TJ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Members who have read this thread: 1