Resupply Works in QC

Thread: Resupply Works in QC

Resupply Works in QC

I always thought that when you run out of ammo the game is over, go home. I was curious if CFS2 would allow a pilot that has expended the ammo loadout to land and resupply and then re-engage. Answer is, it will. At least it works in QC. Flying a De520 Mermaz alone against two mz-bf109e-7 opponents I flamed one but ran out of ammo before I could finish off number two. I had sustained some damage and so had he. I put some distance between me and the 109 and then hurried back to the closest airstrip. Upon landing I quickly got into a hanger. My opponent flew back over the airfield several times without firing. Guess he didn't see me hiding in the hanger. The airfield had refuel facility so it gassed me up, but I needed more ammo. Hitting the Alt key brings up the drop down menu and selecting Aircraft and then Change/Modify Aircraft re-arms the AC. I knew that would work. What I wasn't sure of was, when I re-entered QC would the 109 still be there. He was! Cool huh. So, gassed up, patched up and back into the air with a new supply of Ammo. Bagged him.

Yes that works , and if you search the Cfg root file , for on line gaming , you,ll stumble across , Wave Delay = xxx change to 4 to 5 minutes , and you get a delayed enemy , respawn , allow,s you to land and refuel and the erks can clean the canopy glass as well !

Members who have read this thread: 0