How to download and Install Repaints for payware air craft

Thread: How to download and Install Repaints for payware air craft

How to download and Install Repaints for payware air craft

I see Repaints can be added to aircraft such as A2A, FS add-ons, Captain Sim , War bird sim which I own. Is their a How to add repaints To payware Producte or You Tube or in Print.Thanks

Hi boxboy

MOST repaints will come with install instructions telling you exactly where to put the paint and what to add to the aircraft.cfg. If this seems a little daunting, it's not really and I doubt you can actually break flightsim by installing one incorrectly. Give one a try and see for yourself

ATB
    DaveB

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    Hi boxboy

MOST repaints will come with install instructions telling you exactly where to put the paint and what to add to the aircraft.cfg. If this seems a little daunting, it's not really and I doubt you can actually break flightsim by installing one incorrectly. Give one a try and see for yourself

ATB
    DaveB
    Don't matter boxboy think that you have to copy the aircraft.cfg after rename the first one in aircraft.cfg.ori (if You have a problem it is a security) you put your texture in the aircraft with the others and copy the new lines that give the "painter" in the aircraft.cfg , you have also to give a number for the new texture replace the xx by 5 if You have 4 texture in your aircraft.cfg...for the a2a and other aircraft it's easy...good flight

Members who have read this thread: 0