Banshee for dpk Korea?

Thread: Banshee for dpk Korea?

I wouldn't hold my breath. Not enough interest in the KTO from aircraft modelers. I'm afraid the only way to get one is to build it from scratch or convert it from another sim (if it exists).

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    That's a shame.KTO is one my favorites.I don't know of any sims. out there that cover this much forgotten war.

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Would be a nice addition to KTO! Hope one day someone would build/convert this historical aircraft for us fans of KTO. Much needed for this often forgotten version of CFS 3. I'm happy though ,we're getting a new Komet and Spitfire soon-(in the works)!!! Maybe we could petition our wonderful master builders to do KTO some justice and attention with some new additions to KTO in the future.Haven't seen anything new for the KTO version in a long time. I know KTO can't be dead, because at least i'm still interested in the period !! It all started with the combat flight sim. Mig Alley. Remember that one from way ,way back,(CFS 2 had a neat Korea addon too,if i remember correctly). Maybe one or more of the Masters here will take pity and mercy on us KTO fans,(it's been many years since anything has been done for the KTO addon from what i've seen ), and build us a new fighter aircraft or two,bombers are also welcome!! A very interesting and historical period for early jet aircraft development . There's always hope......Korea , last of the true gunfighters !

Members who have read this thread: 0