Skylane campaigns

Thread: Skylane campaigns

Skylane campaigns

merci pour vos excellentes et passionnantes campagne , je ne suis pas encore avec les curtiss du GCI.5 car je m'intéresse beaucoup à la campagne de Syrie ; j'ai rajouté à partir de vos mssions quelques missions françaises originales : bombardement de nuit par Bl200 et Pz2,5 bombardement de la flotte anglaise par Bl200 et GM167F du GBI.39 , attaque de navire par Late 298 convoyage de LeO257bis , combat du GCII.3 et des De520 de l'aéronavale . Je pense qu'ils devraient fonctionner sur votre installation . Qu'en pensez vous?
    J'ai rajouté quelques oiseaux rares De338 F223 Ju38 He111et SM79 avec marques irakiennes pour meubler l'aéroport d'Athene .

Hello Dombral!
    I'm happy you are interested in my campaigns! Hope you like them!
    I had to read your post with Google Translate, so I hope that I understand it correctly..
    If you have additional missions that fit into the Syria campaign, I would be very interested to try them! Also, I'd love to have the additional airplanes you speak of!

Again, I'm not sure if I got this correctly, did you mean to suggest that we integrate your missions and airplanes into the campaign? We could the re-upload it, with both of us as authors, and the proper credit for the missions and planes you did.

It would probably take me some time to do it, as I'm very busy in real life, but it sounds like a very intersting project!

Cheers,
    Wolfgang

Members who have read this thread: 0