We're back! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We're back!

Looking forward to seeing the Globe Swift. And very pleased to see that the one I have time in (G-AHUN) is included within the package.

Nice to see you back.

Cheers,

Martin

Awesome news! Welcome back.

Love the mix if products on the website. Gonna have to treat myself with a rare purchase. Rare as I usually make no time for pleasure flying.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    Welcome back Bazz. Looking forward to the Dove. Will look great sitting beside the Heron (which I had the honour of being a beta tester for.). I am still flying a lot of the AH aircraft in P3D V2.4.

With the Heron, DC-3, DC-6, Viscount, DC-8 the soon to be released F-27 and now the Dove one could have a very nice 50s and 60s VA.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

With the Heron, DC-3, DC-6, Viscount, DC-8 the soon to be released F-27 and now the Dove one could have a very nice 50s and 60s VA.
    We (CBFS) already have Aussie Man although we don't operate the DC-8
    ATB
    DaveB

That's good news Bazz. You haven't really been away, your own name will make you more recognisable and will give you more freedom in your choices. What in the end is more interesting for us.....

Cheers,
    Huub

This is awesome news. I still have most of the old Aeroplane Heaven stuff on a flash drive somewhere! I'm all in for the Globe Swift. I flew the wings off of the Bill Lyons Custom Classics one!

Mike

Some of the best FS news I've heard in a looong time, Baz. I'm looking forward to the new generation of AH. I'll have to figure out how to make more room in my AH hangar...maybe a new "wing", eh? My only request is that you don't forget those of us that still populate the FS9 skies!

LA
    ...things will go as they will; and there's no use hurrying to meet them.

Finally!!! A Swift. I don't think we've had one of those since FS2002.

Well, you'll be getting some of my money for that Dove, I tell you what. I already have the JF/AH DC-6, DC-8 and Viscount, and have been super happy with them.

AHA!! AH !! Exiting news, Barry ! Excellent choice of products to feast AH's comeback and looking superb too! WOW!!

Cheers and lots of success with AH's second life !

Jan

Great news & welcome back! Looking forward to the new generation of AH.
    "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses". - Elwood
    Learn more about the mission of the Collings Foundation here - www.collingsfoundation.org
    Collings Foundation Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/collings.foundation

Looking forward to tooling around in the beautiful Globe Swift.

A re-work of the Grumman F3F would be most welcome.

And while I'm thinking about pre WWII bi-planes, this one has been sadly neglected. I would love to see the Curtiss SBC-3 Helldiver in the sim(s).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Curtiss Helldiver 1.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	19625

Brilliant news! Even after all these years, I have more AH aircraft in my sims than any other developer.

As many know I am a huge de Havilliand fan so the prospect of a new Dove to modern standards has me super excited.

P3D really needs your Lancaster too!

Welcome back Baz and the team.

We are much heartened by all the great comments and support we have received in such a short time since opening the doors, thankyou all.
    Please bear with us while we move the furniture around but we will be making regular announcements and updates via the Facebook page.

There are many of our older subjects that we would like to revisit and only time and commitments will be what stops us. I agree on most of the suggestions and some will indeed be happening but I cannot say exactly when.

We have some very exciting possibilities in the wind and a few firm plans currently being activated with builds happening now.

I have already taken on board some constructive comment on the Dove/Devon and changes and additions are already under way.
    The Swift is imminent so watch out for a release announcement.

We are discovering the pleasures of dealing with the VAT situation!

Thanks again to you all.

VAT makes me think of the witches scene from MacBeth.. Double Double Toil and trouble...

T

Yep, don't get me started...

Where's the "Like" button on this thing?

As a purchaser of many AH planes for FS2004 back in the day, this makes me really happy.

Welcome back, Baz! You definitely will be getting my money on the Swift! I have so much of your AH/JF stuff that needs to come out of the hanger and see the light of day in P3Dv2! Really looking forward to any and all updates. Reloading my credit card now!

Again, welcome back!
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
    MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WIFI/BT
    64GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz DDR5 C40 (4x16)
    Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX7900XT 20GB DDR6
    Corsair 5000D Airflow Case
    Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD P/S
    Liquid Freezer II 360 water cooling
    C:/ WD Black 4TB SN770 Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    D:/ Crucial P3 PLUS 4TB Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    Samsung 32" Curved Monitor
    Honeycomb and Saitek Flight Equipment

I apologize for my late arrival here to add my "welcome back" and best wishes to Baz and the crew at Aeroplane Heaven. As a previous AH customer and fan I look forward to your future releases and any improvements you should decide to make on past products.

Great news Barry! Welcome back!

Cees

Hi Cees,

Nice to hear from you. Are you keeping well my friend?

Quote Originally Posted by TARPSBird View Post
    I apologize for my late arrival here to add my "welcome back" and best wishes to Baz and the crew at Aeroplane Heaven. As a previous AH customer and fan I look forward to your future releases and any improvements you should decide to make on past products.
    We have plans to revisit quite a few of our past crimes...

Quote Originally Posted by bazzar View Post
    We have plans to revisit quite a few of our past crimes...
    Oh boy ... the Lancaster maybe .. now that's a put your shades on material .. Updated for FSX ..Crikey Dicks and Jimmy Jillickers

Looks like you have updated your work environment too, cracking stuff, looks very nice indeedy. Welcome back to FS dev for your brand!

Members who have read this thread: 0