There's Nothing Like Fresh Mesh ... - Page 30
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20222324252627282930

Thread: There's Nothing Like Fresh Mesh ...

Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post
    now that I have already released the upgrades.

The update is the reason why I've made a sortie with the Mallard TP and discovered the "holes" in other planes than my "Miss Sunshine"...

It's look like perfect now ! Great Job Milton (as usual !)

Thanks for testing this model Fredem. I really appreciate that.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Uploaded this a.m. Egyptian Air Force Royal Flight from the King Farouk era in the early 1950's. The only actual "military" livery I have been able to find (the USA-COE Black Mallard doesn't count :-).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EAF-F7-1.jpg   EAF-F7-2.jpg  

FS9 and FSX port-over textures for TAA VH-TGA uploaded...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails VH-TGA-2.jpg   VH-TGA-3.jpg   VH-TGA-5.jpg   VH-TGA-FS9.jpg  

That is a beautiful scheme wellis; thank you
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Can't leave it alone...another Mallard uploaded this evening. This one is a continuation of the "study" of Mallard J-34. In this instance it is a livery worn prior to its turbo conversion. It is one of two registrations before CF-FUOT/C-FUOT, (and later VP-CLK), the other being N2977, of which I can find no photo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CF-GEV-1.jpg   CF-GEV-6.jpg   CF-GEV-FS9.jpg  

Thank you!

Thank you Milton Shupe and team for bringing us these wonderful freeware aircraft!

Quote Originally Posted by norseman View Post
    Thank you Milton Shupe and team for bringing us these wonderful freeware aircraft!
    Norseman, on behalf of the team, you are quite welcome. I hope you have many enjoyable hours flying her.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Quote Originally Posted by wellis View Post
    Can't leave it alone...another Mallard uploaded this evening. This one is a continuation of the "study" of Mallard J-34. In this instance it is a livery worn prior to its turbo conversion. It is one of two registrations before CF-FUOT/C-FUOT, (and later VP-CLK), the other being N2977, of which I can find no photo.
    William,
    Back in my younger days (ca. 1962) when I was hanging around Timmins/Atlantic Aviation at Dorval, GEV was a regular visitor. Back then teenagers were allowed and even welcome to be around customer aircraft and I got numerous chances to see her up close. Of course there was sometimes a price - "hey kid, can you help me wipe this hydraulic fluid off the belly and gear?" There was also payback -like being invited to ride along when the pilot taxied her to overnight parking... Of course she re-appeared years later as CF-UOT and I saw her almost daily for a while.

So, some 20 months ago when Milton asked me to help find some info on the Mallards, one of my first thoughts was that I'd be able to see J-34 (as GEV and UOT) in FS fifty years later.

Thank you!
    (and thank you again Milton, although you already know I'm very pleased).

"To some the sky is the limit. To others it is home" anon.
    “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Fredem View Post
    Keeping our finger crossed he will be inspired also by the Mallard and Mallard TP...
    Took a while and not sure this is what you had in mind. A classic interior in the Mallard TP would also be on my wish list.

Will take a couple of days to get it ready for uploading.

www.arpaints.weebly.com

Whaaaaaaaa !!!

Exactly this kind of "tasteful private fictitious paint scheme" I looking for !

Woah! Looking forward to this upload, Very nice!

Reminds me of the lines that this ship has -

Roman

Members who have read this thread: 0