Blue screen of death, please help

Thread: Blue screen of death, please help

Blue screen of death, please help

At all random times, some PC guru please...

Start your computer in Safe Mode to see if you get this same Blue Screen. If not try a restore at a previous date when you were not getting the Blue Screen. You can also just do the restore without trying the start in Safe Mode. What that does is let you know if software is causing the problem.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Chances are that an overclocked CPU causes such a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by duktus View Post
    Looking at the shot, you're probably right!

It happens when You see video from YouTube on Chrome?
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by duktus View Post
    It could be any number of things, but this is certainly what I started to see when I tried to push my i7 3770K to 4.5GHz - possibly the (air) cooling wasn't quite up to it, or I hadn't set the core voltage quite right, but since I backed it off to 4.4 before Christmas it's been rock steady.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceWeevil View Post
    It could be any number of things, but this is certainly what I started to see when I tried to push my i7 3770K to 4.5GHz - possibly the (air) cooling wasn't quite up to it, or I hadn't set the core voltage quite right, but since I backed it off to 4.4 before Christmas it's been rock steady.
    Agreed

http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-loc...oubleshtg.html
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Thanks guys, you are awesome.
    This is fresh windows 7 installed in new motherboard with old system, so I had the blue screen. http://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/960GC-G...index.asp?cat=
    After reading what you wrote I had looked in the bios and saw it come with auto -overlock and the basic DDR2 667 (333MHz) don't support overlock, so I disabled it and for now the system go stable

Members who have read this thread: 0