Anyone tried this FSXTraff Creator?

Thread: Anyone tried this FSXTraff Creator?

Anyone tried this FSXTraff Creator?

I found and downloaded here: http://www.acefly.com.ua/index.php/d....html?start=10 FSX Traffic Creator program and it's pdf tutor. I translated the tutor by some Internet translator from Russian to English (any transalation from any language to Finnish produces nothing but garbage ). Then I installed the program and tried to make a simple AI flightplan according to the tutor's Wizard. I managed to make the xml file this program outputs first. However wasn't able to compile the final bgl file - though it is just a click of one of the program's buttons. It seems to me like something is missing or I made something wrong. The xml file looked to me to be ok though I am no programmer (everything essential for AI flightplan was there).

Has anyone tried this little program? It's a pity that I couldn't make it work because making ones own AI traffic with this is very easy. Just click, click, ... and that's it.

Pekka

This day and age it's a pity the developer didn't have the foresight to translate his program into English as well. Probably a good program but who wants to hassle with trying to get the translations done?

Members who have read this thread: 0