Vertigo forums are gone!

Thread: Vertigo forums are gone!

Vertigo forums are gone!

Did Vertigo go out of bussines and not tell anyone. There forums says "Vertigo Studios forums have now been been removed until further notice". Does not look like a good sign for the Mossie and B25.

Dave

Their forums have been pulled, in favor of a better support ticket system which is currently being integrated.

You can continue to follow their progress on the Mossie at their facebook page.

The news about the support system is here.

- Joseph
    Last edited by fsxar177; February 1st, 2015 at 12:45.
    VFR Simulations
    www.vfrsim.com

AlphaSim (now Virtavia) disbanded their forums years ago too. I think it was a win / win situation for all. Some developers forums (no dig intended toward Alphasim / Virtavia) were too heavy handed in regards to censorship, so many just ended up coming on over to the Sim-outhouse / Avsim forums to discuss issues in any case.

Tommy
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, 16 Gigs Ram
    Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower
    ASUS P7P55D Deluxe
    Intel Core i7-860 Lynnfield Quad-Core 2.8 GHz LGA 1156
    ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB 128-Bit GDDR5
    SCEPTRE 27"
    WD Black 1 TB
    ASUS Xonar DS 7.1
    CORSAIR K95 RGB Platnum XT, PBT double-shot keycaps, Cherry MX Blue
    Logitech M510

I submitted a support ticket to Vertigo Studios about a week ago in regards to glitches I had noticed with their F6F Hellcat and still no word from them...
    Cheers,
    Alex ("Badger")

My Aviation Content: [Blog] , [YouTube] & [Twitch]
    Favorite Aircraft: FSX Grumman G-21 Goose with [Redux] , [Flight dynamics] , [Sounds] & [RealEngine]

Quote Originally Posted by Badger85 View Post
    I submitted a support ticket to Vertigo Studios about a week ago in regards to glitches I had noticed with their F6F Hellcat and still no word from them...
    Hi Guys, In regards to the Hellcat, I've never personally had the source files for it and never will. Making corrections to sloppy code to our past aircraft has been a complete nightmare and it still continues today I'm afraid.

However, this wont be the case on any aircraft released after the Spad 7.

Regarding the old support system, it was a complete disaster trying to drill down tickets. Some tickets was emailed to me and some wasn't. This was the main reason I invested in a new support portal to help with situations like you experienced.

I do personally apologise to everyone for how the past aircraft have played out. Trying to get updates from our past coders is a complete nightmare and I can fully assure you that this will not be the case again. We will be working to thorough contracts from now on which will bind them legally for amendments and source files.

So the future is looking bright.

PS. an announcement will shortly follow
    Last edited by Deano; February 2nd, 2015 at 05:19.

Great news Deano, looking forward to the future.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Cross those "t's" and dot those "i's". Deano, glad to hear that you are taking the upper hand and working things out....best o' luck!
    Jay
    USNR-Ret; Former Airline Migratory Worker; Builder, Owner, Operator RV-8 N817J
    Comp Spec - ASRock Steel Legend WiFi M/B, Ryzen 7 5800X, RX 6900 XT, 32GB RAM, M2 SSD for DCS, SATA SSD for MSFS2020

Looking forward, Deano! Good to see you're carrying on.

I have some of your aircraft and the carrier, and all are among my top favourites. I particularly hope for the B-25, this will be a blast for many here, I guess.

Cheers,
    Mark
    My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip

Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

Members who have read this thread: 0